Cancelations

Tights

So our cruise on the Noordam is late August in Alaska and after reading forums would like to take advice and book my excursions with HAL.Trying to wait a while till our dollar gets stronger against US, when would you say I will be safe waiting till and if for some reason (say illness ) we can't take the excursion do we get penalised in any way,

Thanks

Popular excursions may already be sold out.

If you cancel for good reason, in good faith, they will most likely refund your money, assuming it is a last minute cancelation we are talking about.

There is no way to predict what the value of your money is going to do. Putting off purchasing may actually cost you more if your currency weakens.

Popular excursions may already be sold out.

If you cancel for good reason, in good faith, they will most likely refund your money, assuming it is a last minute cancelation we are talking about.

There is no way to predict what the value of your money is going to do. Putting off purchasing may actually cost you more if your currency weakens.

Yes my husband keeps telling me that I Wont listen him, think I'll take a look

If there is an excursion you want to do -- book it now. Should you change your mind, up to 3 days before your cruise, you can cancel and the refund will go back on your credit card. Otherwise any cancellations after that will become shipboard credit.

On some excursions if you cancel before the deadline listed in the brochure in your cabin, you will be charged a 10% fee of the cost of the excursion. If you miss the deadline, you will not get anything back.