claiming C&A for upcoming Celebrity cruise

Hi, Can anyone help me, we are C&A members on RC, we cruising with Celebrity in Dec. How do we link our bookings so we get our benifits on Celebrity.

Thanks for any help.

Hi, Can anyone help me, we are C&A members on RC, we cruising with Celebrity in Dec. How do we link our bookings so we get our benifits on Celebrity.

Thanks for any help.

If you have Diamond status (or above) already with RCI, it may be easier to organise prior to embarkation although it can be sorted out then. Get your TA to do it, otherwise call RCI or X and have them do it prior the cruise.:D

Edited by MicCanberra

Call Celebrity and give them your Crown & Anchor number(s). They will then enrol you in the Captains Club and give you reciprocal status. Make sure your new Captains Club number is linked to your Celebrity booking and you'll be good to go. At least that's how it worked for us on our Celebrity cruise last year.

Just be aware that you can't add points from the two programs together. EG If you're 2 nights away from running Diamond status with C&A, sailing with Celebrity won't earn you that coveted Diamond. :cool:

Call Celebrity and give them your Crown & Anchor number(s). They will then enrol you in the Captains Club and give you reciprocal status. Make sure your new Captains Club number is linked to your Celebrity booking and you'll be good to go. At least that's how it worked for us on our Celebrity cruise last year.

Just be aware that you can't add points from the two programs together. EG If you're 2 nights away from running Diamond status with C&A, sailing with Celebrity won't earn you that coveted Diamond. :cool:

Thanks everyone for your help. We have just reached diamond with RC. Will try travel agent first then ring. The thought of being stuck on the phone for ages puts me off trying that first.

Thanks.

As above, you need to call to ensure everything is set up.

I'd go direct, calling Celebrity, rather than risking complications going through the TA. The TA will still need to contact them anyway, and I prefer to make sure everything's right as the TA may not have all the info.

We sailed Celebrity for the first time this year, no dedicated Diamond lounge but they close off an area for afternoon drinks 5-7pm.

Drink selection was quite good & included spirits as well as beer, wine, soft drinks, also some nice hot & cold canapés.

Also had a high tea one afternoon which was nice.

If you are on Solstice you may get Rose Dalisay who is the Captains Club Hostess, she is great & will really go out of her way to make your cruise special.

We even got an invite to have dinner with an officer - but had to decline as we were booked at speciality restaurants & couldn't reschedule.