Faster to the Fun, (yeah yeah I know another ?) A yr out and still not available ?

jolyroger

Just out of curiosity when the heck does this become available? seems like last yr I got it at a yr mark...This time around witch is 351 days out its not even showing....On the Breze btw

When I got it on my last Triumph cruise, it became available about eight months out. Most people are saying lately that it's usually available now at six months. My April 2016 Magic cruise has 39 excursions showing already, but no FTTF yet.

For my Nov 2016 cruise, there were no excursions available when I booked. Then, all of a sudden there were some excursions listed, but no FTTF. So I called Carnival to ask when they would be, and what I was told is that there is no set date. They need to get an idea of how many diamonds and platinums will be aboard first. Then they will start to release the FTTF's. So really, it all depends on how fast your cruise sells.

just keep checking as many times as you can. try to do so daily at least once.

I saw a post recently where someone said they were able to get it a couple of months away from cruise date, after they had been checking for it a long time.

I got it last cruise and it was also not available when I first started checking, but I did eventually get one about 6 months away from sail date.

Just out of curiosity when the heck does this become available? seems like last yr I got it at a yr mark...This time around witch is 351 days out its not even showing....On the Breze btw

I know what you mean. Our last cruise I think it was available much earlier than it is now. I know for a fact that we bought it when we booked the cruise and it was sooner than 6 months out.

Now we are exactly 6 months out and we still have not seen it available. However, our PVP said this is when it should start showing up. So I am really starting to try to make a habit to check.

I am just over 6 months out and still not available

Maybe there's too many platinum's and diamonds that are booked. Or Carnival is holding back JIC more platinum and diamonds book thus putting too many FTTFs onboard that will slow down the process. Platinum and diamonds board before FTTF folks.