Allure dining ??????

More and more confused. We booked through a travel agent and i booked mtd online as that was the only option I had. I booked different times to coincide with the shows.

I keep seeing on other posts people are booked for formal dining at two set times.:confused:

I tried RC, but no answers from them. I find them not willing to answer emails, which i feel is disrespect able for a large company.:(

More and more confused. We booked through a travel agent and i booked mtd online as that was the only option I had. I booked different times to coincide with the shows.

I keep seeing on other posts people are booked for formal dining at two set times.:confused:

I tried RC, but no answers from them. I find them not willing to answer emails, which i feel is disrespect able for a large company.:(

Because you used a TA, you have to go through them. RCI will not work directly with you on your reservation.

Allure currently has both MTD and traditional (two set times) dining. It could be that traditional is full and your only choice was MTD. If you would like traditional, contact whoever booked your cruise and ask to be put on a wait list. It that does not work, then go to the dining room when you board and try to change there.

Edited by clarea

It's the same for us, our cruise isn't until Feb 2015. Your TA should be able to find something out for you. Allure is set to have Dynamic Dining when we go and I believe this is why MTD is our option at this point, it should change by the time we're able to book out entertainment.

When are you cruising? I'm sure it will straighten itself out by the time you can go online and book . As I said your agent should be able to tell you what the deal is.

Edited by Midwestgal

Because you used a TA, you have to go through them. RCI will not work directly with you on your reservation.

When it comes time the pax will be able to reserve all dining and show times and not go through their TA. At this point its irrelevant since its all going to change.