How to get from Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle to port?

surgie

We are departing on the Celebrity Millennium from the Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle. What are the options for getting to the port?

Walk, . . . or taxis I guess if you have a lot of luggage but it is not very far away, (~1/3 of a mile/600m, or a 7 minute walk). Not sure if they offer luggage service, but might be worth a call. We are staying across the street at the Pinnacle Harbourfront and are planning to walk our large pieces of luggage over in the morning and drop off (I believe you can drop early), . . . and then tour the city, return to the hotel, and then walk back with our carry-ons just before check-in. Here is a map.

Marriott to Canada Place.

Edited by brentp

We will be staying at the Marriott Pinnacle and will be taking a cab to Canada Place. Less hassle -- streets can be crowded with people and trying to get around with luggage in tow can be a challenge especially if the weather is bad.

We have stayed at the Marriott 3 times and there has never been a luggage service available --- unless this is something new this year.

I'm on the Radiance of the Seas. I stayed across the street at the Pinnacle Hotel Harbor front. This is an easy walk with luggage on wheels. I dropped my luggage off early at 10:30 and did some final touring of Vancouver. I had 2 suitcases on wheels and a back pack.

I'm on the Radiance of the Seas. I stayed across the street at the Pinnacle Hotel Harbor front. This is an easy walk with luggage on wheels. I dropped my luggage off early at 10:30 and did some final touring of Vancouver. I had 2 suitcases on wheels and a back pack.

TeeChi - how did you like the Pinnacle Harbourfront?