Princess loyal does a royal, oasis may 2-16, 2016

That's exactly what I wound up doing. Unfortunately, it was a fairly long walk back to the beach pool area and on one of my treks, about half of the way back, a gust of wind kicked up and swept away the top half of my cheeseburger bun LOL. I really missed the poolside grill in that moment. :p

I can close my eyes and see that happening...funny and maddening at the same time. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the review WhiteCap. I was looking at the 60minute internet package myself and even called the RCI customer service to confirm and they claim that there's the 60minute internet package available.

This is annoying.

Do you know what the next internet package available? And would you know if it's truly highspeed internet or is it the speed of dial up (please don't say it is!).

Thank you again.

Thanks for the review WhiteCap. I was looking at the 60minute internet package myself and even called the RCI customer service to confirm and they claim that there's the 60minute internet package available.

This is annoying.

Do you know what the next internet package available? And would you know if it's truly highspeed internet or is it the speed of dial up (please don't say it is!).

Thank you again.

Oasis has the O3b high-speed internet now.