FCO to Civitavecchia following at 19:55 arrival

davidcraig2003

Hi,

If there are any Rome experts out there.....

We are looking at arriving into FCO at 19:55. I've made the journey from Termini to Civitavecchia often, however always during the day. If we were to get the express train from the airport is it likely we could make it out to Civitavecchia that night? I'd much rather stay there, as it creates a relaxing embarkation day rather than dragging cases on trains the morning of the cruise!

Thanks!

Hi,

If there are any Rome experts out there.....

We are looking at arriving into FCO at 19:55. I've made the journey from Termini to Civitavecchia often, however always during the day. If we were to get the express train from the airport is it likely we could make it out to Civitavecchia that night? I'd much rather stay there, as it creates a relaxing embarkation day rather than dragging cases on trains the morning of the cruise!

Thanks!

Your better off taking the Regionale train from FCO to Trastevere and transferring to the Civi train there. Did this the other way a couple of years ago, quite easy to do.

The last regionale train to Civitavecchia leaves Termini (Rome) at 11:27. You would probably be fine unless your flight was late (all too common on late day flights).

Hank