Rotisserie on Carnival Ships

buckirj1

The ships runs together in my mind after a while, but at least some of the Fantasy class ships have the Rotisserie in the middle of the outside Lido deck food court (between the fast food grill and the Mongolian Wok). According to Carnival's travel agent portal, all of the Fantasy class ships do, in addition to the Splendor.

It is definitely on the Sensation and I think all Fantasy-class ships, outside Lido buffet between grille and wok stations. I wish they offered it on the Conquest class ships.

The rotisserie chicken is delicious and one of my favorite lunch spots. This is where they also have a carving station and had a great roasted turkey one day with all the fixins.

Carnival's website isn't very forthcoming. Do any ships still have the Rotisserie (upstairs from the Lido)?

splendor's the only one that does or ever did.

to clarify my previous comment, and in response to some comments here...

splendor is the only ship that has it in the location upstairs from the lido as the OP mentioned.

the conquest class ships, which have a similar layout, have fish n chips in that location (and that's what's always been there). triumph and victory have that space but no additional food option. magic and breeze have the pasta bar / cucina del capitano in that location.

fantasy class ships have rotisserie on lido deck, but those ships do not have that upstairs area.

The rotisserie on Fantasy was actually very good. It is outside on the lido deck along with Mongolian wok and the grill. There never seemed to we a wait either, even when the rest of the outdoor dining options did.

They had great Mac'n'Cheese at the rotisserie on the Paradise. Chicken was pretty good too. Most people miss it because they are either standing in line at the Wok or at the burger joint on the Fantasy Class.