Well. Im back and I need help.

Looking at either Royal Liberty or Carnival Magic out of Galveston. Itineraries the same. Ive done many on both, all my Carnival experiences were on older ships...think Ecstacy etc. Voyager and Radiance class on Royal. On the surface it seems magic has more to offer.. Liberty just a stretched out Voyager class? So.. Looking for some Loyal Royal experiences on Carnivals Magic or Freedom ? Any Cove balcony input would be appreciated also...

Wow cant believe I"ve been gone this long !

Looking at either Royal Liberty or Carnival Magic out of Galveston. Itineraries the same. Ive done many on both, all my Carnival experiences were on older ships...think Ecstacy etc. Voyager and Radiance class on Royal. On the surface it seems magic has more to offer.. Liberty just a stretched out Voyager class? So.. Looking for some Loyal Royal experiences on Carnivals Magic or Freedom ? Any Cove balcony input would be appreciated also...

Wow cant believe I"ve been gone this long !

Yes, Liberty is a stretched Voyager class, though with a few more bells & whistles. Flowrider, kiddie pool area, Sorrento's pizza, cantilever whirlpool hot tubs, On Air Club, etc.

Liberty is one of our favorite ships (have sailed her 3x).

Flowriders, Chops, ice show (a must), In the Air (Cirque du Soleil type of show), great wine choices at Vintages, miniature golf, beautiful art and more.

Carnival's Magic and Freedom ships (based on what I've read) appear to be a notch down in terms of their product and service quality.