Royal Replenish Drink Package

Going on the Indy in September definitely getting it for myself but hubby is a wine/regular coffee drinker so we will bring on two bottles of wine for him and use obc for an occasional cocktail of the day for him. Just debating whether I should prepay for it or wait to pay onboard.

One advantage of waiting to purchase onboard is that you can use onboard credit. You also have the ability to purchase for less than the entire cruise.

One advantage of waiting to purchase onboard is that you can use onboard credit. You also have the ability to purchase for less than the entire cruise.

Another advantage of waiting to purchase oa package on board is they often have boarding day specials.

I have also been able to have freshly squeezed OJ at any time the solarium bar is open on Rhapsody.

If cranberry juice is at the WJ (no idea), that's one thing, but if go up to a bar and order cranberry juice and ice or cranberry and sprite, I'd think the Replenish package would cover it but there would be a charge for it otherwise.

I disagree that it would be covered by Replenish.

The poster whose husband drinks brewed coffee and cranberry juice should wait until she is onboard on her sailing, and should ask a few bartenders about it. Only then should she make the decision to buy Replenish for her husband, if she discovers that (I'm wrong and) it's covered. Or not buy it if it is not covered.

I disagree that it would be covered by Replenish.

The poster whose husband drinks brewed coffee and cranberry juice should wait until she is onboard on her sailing, and should ask a few bartenders about it. Only then should she make the decision to buy Replenish for her husband, if she discovers that (I'm wrong and) it's covered. Or not buy it if it is not covered.

I believe it is covered as tomato juice and grapefruit juice and orange juice are covered at the bar. All juices are why wouldnt cranberry not be?

Freshly squeezed Orange Juice is covered by the Royal Replenish package.

All those other juices are not of the freshly squeezed varieties and are either from concentrate or may have been diluted or come from cartons / bottles. Some 'drinks' or 'squashes' are included in the cruise fare.

Those from-concentrate juices at the bar may be covered under the non-alcoholic cocktails part of the Replenish package, seeing as they are mixers. After all, a virgin vodka cranberry is just cranberry juice, right?

I don't know for certain. I've never tried. And I always get the Replenish package.