Printing luggage tags

I am having trouble printing luggage tags. I am 59 days out, is that why? I did the check in for me, hubby, and kids (kids are in different room but reservations are linked because they are minors). Checked in all 5 of us, printed set sail pass (it printed all 5 of us on one pass, which is different than last time, but fine because we will all be together when we check in). But it still has the print button there, and there is no option to print luggage tags.

Help!

I am having trouble printing luggage tags. I am 59 days out, is that why? I did the check in for me, hubby, and kids (kids are in different room but reservations are linked because they are minors). Checked in all 5 of us, printed set sail pass (it printed all 5 of us on one pass, which is different than last time, but fine because we will all be together when we check in). But it still has the print button there, and there is no option to print luggage tags.

Help!

Luggage tag download is normally available at 49 days before the cruise. Sometimes it takes longer, especially if you have Choice Air.

Edited by clarea

Now you can't even update/on-line check-in your info until 90 days prior, too.

'Online Check-in will be available 90 days prior to your sail date. Please try again during that time.'

Or, just get REAL tags from the porters!

I am an over packer and have 3 little girls who love to dress up and follow in my footsteps, so we would be there forever getting tags and filling them out, LOL!

Hello folks.. not to be a downer, but I was looking at the luggage tag comments on RCL website and found this:

U.S. & Canadian Guests who Qualify for the

Luggage Tag Program

• Crown & Anchor® Society Pinnacle members.

• Guests who have booked the following staterooms:

AquaTheater Suite (A1, A2, A3)

Royal Loft Suite (RL)

Royal Suite (RS)

Presidential Family Suite (PS)

Sky Loft Suite (SL)

Owner’s Suite (OS)

Loft Suite (L1, L2)

Royal Family Suite (FS)

Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony (TS)

Grand Suite (GS)

Eligibility Requirements

Guests must have their cruise documents available and have an assigned stateroom in their name. Or, if booked under a Guarantee, have been advised on their stateroom assignment and are in possession of their paper cruise documents. Requests for Royal Caribbean's Luggage Tag Mailer must be made no later than 14 days prior to the sailing date. If the guest is eligible to request luggage tags, they will be able to complete the request via Online Check-in (on the status page) or Countdown to Cruise (on the Guest Documentation tab).

It appears that there is confusion in who can get luggage tags and when one can get them. My family will be on the AOS sailing in July and to my knowledge our travel agent will be printing everything we will need. We are in a JS, which is not on one of the "preferred" staterooms. I trust that the travel agent know what she is doing and will get the tags in advance.

I agree that standing at the drop off zone and filling out luggage tags will be a real hassle and slow the boarding process. I am especially concerned because we will be flying to San Juan to board our cruise. RCL is really messing with people (especially experienced cruisers) with these type of things and the recent gratuity increases. Looks like a long time RCL cruiser maybe looking for a new cruise line to support in the future...

Hello folks.. not to be a downer, but I was looking at the luggage tag comments on RCL website and found this:

U.S. & Canadian Guests who Qualify for the

Luggage Tag Program

•Crown & Anchor[emoji768] Society Pinnacle members.

•Guests who have booked the following staterooms:

AquaTheater Suite (A1, A2, A3)

Royal Loft Suite (RL)

Royal Suite (RS)

Presidential Family Suite (PS)

Sky Loft Suite (SL)

Owner’s Suite (OS)

Loft Suite (L1, L2)

Royal Family Suite (FS)

Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony (TS)

Grand Suite (GS)

Eligibility Requirements

Guests must have their cruise documents available and have an assigned stateroom in their name. Or, if booked under a Guarantee, have been advised on their stateroom assignment and are in possession of their paper cruise documents. Requests for Royal Caribbean's Luggage Tag Mailer must be made no later than 14 days prior to the sailing date. If the guest is eligible to request luggage tags, they will be able to complete the request via Online Check-in (on the status page) or Countdown to Cruise (on the Guest Documentation tab).

It appears that there is confusion in who can get luggage tags and when one can get them. My family will be on the AOS sailing in July and to my knowledge our travel agent will be printing everything we will need. We are in a JS, which is not on one of the "preferred" staterooms. I trust that the travel agent know what she is doing and will get the tags in advance.

I agree that standing at the drop off zone and filling out luggage tags will be a real hassle and slow the boarding process. I am especially concerned because we will be flying to San Juan to board our cruise. RCL is really messing with people (especially experienced cruisers) with these type of things and the recent gratuity increases. Looks like a long time RCL cruiser maybe looking for a new cruise line to support in the future...

This info is about those who can receive the sticky printed luggage tags sent to them at no charge. They are like everyone used to be able to order. They are also available for $35 if you aren't in a full suite or a Pinnacle member. The paper luggage tags are very easy to print once the edocs are issued or a porter can do it at the dock.