Photo Of Silver Spirit - Anchored Off Monte Carlo

Keith1010

I am on board Crystal Serenity and anchored off Monte Carlo. We are here fro three days for the Grand Prix.

Two other ships are anchored and one is the Silversea Spirit.

This is a photo I took of the Spirit when we were in Monte Carlo earlier today.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_GRhkOfzF50/VWB6vNze0RI/AAAAAAAAwDM/OcQfyWDFXgw/s1600/DSC_3602.jpg

Keith

Thank you Keith. Great shot.

I thought about you this morning when I saw the Serenity anchored off Fontvieille on the F1 tv coverage.

We were on the Spirit for the grand prix weekend in 2011, it was an amazing experience.

Great memories, thanks again.

Edited by Ravenscroft

Echo Ravenscroft thanks Keith...nice pix; thanks for sharing the Spirit. Hope Anne Marie and you continue to enjoy Fair Winds and Following seas as y'all sail towards the end of your World Cruise.

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk

The days of the beautifully proportioned ocean liners are long gone. Consider the SS Normandie or even the MV Stella Polaris. They were beautiful ships. Times have changed, and ships have changed as well.

The days of the beautifully proportioned ocean liners are long gone. Consider the SS Normandie or even the MV Stella Polaris. They were beautiful ships. Times have changed, and ships have changed as well.

Part of the problem in this day and age is that folk really don't consider the difference between a cruise ship and a liner. I over the years have had the pleasure of seeing and admiring the old liners and even sailed on them. Thankfully we still have the memories of those graceful ships.

Sophia :)

"Does my Aft look big in this?"

duct tape: Cute. Funny.

YES' date=' interesting and true comment/question for the "back end". [b']Appreciate this funny follow-up.[/b] Plus, Keith's original picture.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

From our Jan. 25-Feb. 20, 2015, Amazon River-Caribbean combo sailing over 26 days that started in Barbados, here is the link below to that live/blog. Lots of great visuals from this amazing Brazil river and these various Caribbean Islands (Dutch ABC's, St. Barts, Dominica, Grenada, etc.) that we experienced. Check it out at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2157696

Now at 23,291 views for these postings.