Brillance of the Seas December 5th Charter

Has anyone heard if the December 5th sailing of the Brilliance of the Seas is being chartered? We were booked on the 11/30 but it was changed to a full ship charter for the Cruise with Huge car dealership. I went to check on my pricing yesterday and all cabins are sold out. I looked onine and it looks like the dealership sold out the 11/30 cruise and now is also booking people on the 12/5 cruise. I do not know if they are just booked as a group on the cruise or if they are going to charter the whole ship again.

You are correct Cruise with Huge is taking over our ship again!!!

I had a suspicion this could happen - They did this last year as well. We will make the best of it regardless.

Here is the web site info: (Cruisewithhuge.)

To our Valued Cruise Recipients:

PLEASE NOTE THE NEW DEPARTURE DATE OF DECEMBER 5th, 2015 – DECEMBER 10th sailing on the Brilliance of the Seas®

We would like to thank you for your purchase or lease of a new vehicle during our Cruise with HUGE 2015 event. We have had a wonderful response to this promotion. The original date of November 30th is full to capacity. We are happy to have secured space on the very next sailing of the Brilliance of the Seas®. Between the excitement of purchasing or leasing a new vehicle and earning a cruise aboard the beautiful Brilliance of the Seas®, we want to ensure that you are aware of the registration procedures for the Cruise with HUGE 2015.

Registration is simple. Please review the information under each of the tabs at the top of the page so you are fully informed about this cruise, then click the "Register" tab which details everything you will need to complete your registration.

Save this link to your favorites and you can come back to this website anytime for information using the tabs above which offer a wealth of useful resources, including a day-by-day agenda, an overview of the beautiful Brilliance of the Seas®, shipboard activities and other helpful information about the Cruise with HUGE 2015. Billy Fuccillo may not be in attendance on any sailing other than the original sailing on November 30th.

I'm thinking I won't be booking Brilliance for late Nov/early Dec. anymore...I got bumped from Dec. last year...and seeing it happen again this year doesn't make me very happy....:(

When should I be contacted from Royal Caribbean if we are being bumped from our cruise?

From what I read here, it can take several weeks to be contacted. Don't cancel or change your booking until you get official notification, because you won't be eligible for any consideration then.

Hello

There is a good chance that this is only a partial charter = may not get bumped (again).

I received a response on the Roll Call stating that there will be approx. 400 in the charter. If that is the case this is not really an issue.

It hard to say that 400 is accurate - It shows every room being sold out - including premium rooms.

There may have been than 200 rooms available the last time I checked.