Le club voyage discounts

procter

Bonnie ,

can you confirm if discounts are ONLY offered on voyages booked on board.

Thanks

PS I emailed Mr twynam on 21 May on a seperate matter and have had no response yet nor even acknowledgment or bounce back re wong address.

Do you know if he is on holiday.

Thanks

Booking refs 7905854 7905856

Procter, if you do an Open Passages booking onboard you also get the LCV discount when you come to book a cruise at home. That's the only way to obtain the LCV loyalty discount off the ship. They are subject to payment of 50% of the normal deposit for those of us in the UK - the other 50% due when you firm a cruise. You should be given an Open Passages certificate at the time, can assign it to a travel agent if you wish and must ensure the reference number is used on the new booking. I've a couple that I haven't used yet, so am unable to give practical experience on how easy they are to redeem.

Phil

Edited by excitedofharpenden

Thanks Phil,

I thought that was the case but we have used our last certificate for 22 nights in 2017 Seychelles cruise.

We have booked the b2b2b sept deals on Quest and it would have been nice to have got the discount but such is life.

Thanks again

Thanks Phil,

I thought that was the case but we have used our last certificate for 22 nights in 2017 Seychelles cruise.

We have booked the b2b2b sept deals on Quest and it would have been nice to have got the discount but such is life.

Thanks again

The 2017 Seychelles cruise is one I'd like to do. It's pricey at the moment and one of my Open Passages might come in useful.

Phil

The 2017 Seychelles cruise is one I'd like to do. It's pricey at the moment and one of my Open Passages might come in useful.

Phil

mine are long gone.. i choice not to ger more until next winter as i ddi not find any winter cruises on AZ but a few summer ones.. to many sea days on his cruise and left out a few islands i wanted to see. wish they had a cruise from capetown to many islands. .would solve a huge problem

Bonnie ,

can you confirm if discounts are ONLY offered on voyages booked on board.

Thanks

PS I emailed Mr twynam on 21 May on a seperate matter and have had no response yet nor even acknowledgment or bounce back re wong address.

Do you know if he is on holiday.

Thanks

Booking refs 7905854 7905856

Hello Procter,

We also have the LCV Quarterly Savings off select voyages. On these LCV members receive 10% savings (excluding taxes and fees) and this discount is combinable with all promotions. The current LCV voyages can be found at: www.AzamaraClubCruises.com/MemberSavings.

And I've heard from Mr Twynam that he shall respond to you soon, if he hasn't already.

HI, Bonnie, I wondered if you could verify what my TA told me about the Loyalty discount.. I was looking to book a cruise listed under the ones which are eligible for the Loyalty discount, but was told that guarantee cabin categories are not eligible. Is this the case? Thanks

HI, Bonnie, I wondered if you could verify what my TA told me about the Loyalty discount.. I was looking to book a cruise listed under the ones which are eligible for the Loyalty discount, but was told that guarantee cabin categories are not eligible. Is this the case? Thanks

Hi Tango9,

the LCV benefit terms say the following:

"Quarterly Tactical Member Offers: This program offers Le Club Voyage members the opportunity to book select future sailings at a 10% savings, subject to availability. A list of new sailings will be provided once every three months. Savings are for new bookings only and are available to individual or group reservations. 10% savings apply to the cruise fare only; savings do not apply to taxes, fees & port expenses, air, or any other non-cruise component booked. Offer is combinable with Azamara Club Cruises general marketplace offers, back to back savings, onboard booking savings, and single supplement savings. Offer is not combinable with certain restricted fares, incentive groups, contracted groups, or charter bookings. Terms may vary by country."

So assuming a Guarantee is considered a 'restricted fare' it would NOT be eligible. But I've sent an email off and will get a definitive ruling.

Edited by BBMacLaird
Posted before I had written the final sentence.

Good news for you tango9...I have triple-checked this with Nicole, our LCV ambassador. She confirms that, YES, you may book a GTY and still be eligible for the 10% LCV voyage discount!

A GTY is not considered a 'restricted fare' (as I had speculated), and you may tell your travel professional that s/he can go ahead and submit the request for both GTY and LCV 10% discount, assuming you've selected one of our LCV voyages.

Here is the webpage with the current voyages: Special LCV Offers and Events

• 4 months later...
Good news for you tango9...I have triple-checked this with Nicole, our LCV ambassador. She confirms that, YES, you may book a GTY and still be eligible for the 10% LCV voyage discount!

A GTY is not considered a 'restricted fare' (as I had speculated), and you may tell your travel professional that s/he can go ahead and submit the request for both GTY and LCV 10% discount, assuming you've selected one of our LCV voyages.

Here is the webpage with the current voyages: Special LCV Offers and Events

I called LCV today to inquire about the LCV quarterly savings for a cruise that was listed under the savings but was told the discount could not be used. It was for a cat Z guarantee for pricing on the website. Has there been a change in policy regarding this discount?

Bonnie,

After reading this thread I asked our TA for another quote on a third cruise.

Ok I admit this is a bit greedy:D

Our TA was told No for the loyality discount on a ocean view guaranteed cabin. The Sailing is 26th of March from Miami on the Journey. Indeed on the Azamara website all categories except for the guarantee cabins (ocean view ) show the discount. He was told it is a restricted fare.

To be honest we were only looking half heartedly as airfares to Miami are expensive for decent flights on Good Friday but the guarantee cabin rate (ocean view ) is a really good price and if it had had 10% off it would have even better.

I would urge all who can get to Florida easily to look at this offer......how I wish we lived closer.