June/July offers

stevejco

Not sure if this has been shared yet. My apologies if it has.

June/July - Freestyle Choice

Up to $1,600 in value per balcony stateroom (based on 7 itinerary)

Booking Window: 6/1/15 - 7/31/15 11.59 pm EST

Applicable Sailings: 3 - 16 day sailings*

Choose 1 Choose 1 All 4 included Promotion Codes

Studio & Insides Oceanview, Balcony & Mini Suites Haven & Suites

Soda Package Ultimate Beverage Package "Inside & Studios - CHOSODA (Soda), CHOSPD ($50 Dining Credit), CHOINT1 (100 Min. Internet), CHOSHX ($50 Shorex Credit)

Oceanview, Balcony, & Mini Suites - CHOB (Ultimate Beverage), CHOD (Ultimate Dining), CHOINT (250 Min. Internet), CHOSHOR ($75 Shorex Credit)

Haven & Suites - CHODBSI (Ultimate Dining, Ultimate Beverage, $75 Shorex Credit, & 250 Min. Internet) "

$50 Dining Credit Ultimate Dining Package

100 Minute Internet Package 250 Minute Internet Package

$50 per port Shorex Credit $75 per port Shorex Credit

PLUS Everyone Receives Family & Friends Free or 50% Off!** CHOKF50

Promotion codes: CHOINT1, CHOINT, & CHODBSI are automatic, remaining promotion codes are on manual select.

GDS: ALL

Terms and Conditions:

*Pride of America sailings are not eligible for the offer. Norwegian Sky sailings beginning January 1, 2016 are not eligible for the offer.

**Family and Friends Free or 50% depends on sail date booked. Sail dates and promotion listed on 2nd tab.

Offer is for New Individual FIT Reservations, New Group Delegates and FS bookings.

Qualifying New Individual FIT reservations can be moved into an existing traditional or FS Group and count towards Tour Conductor Credits.

Offer is combinable with existing group block rates. RQs are not applicable unless RQ reservation converted to OF or BK status within the promotional booking window.

Promotion can not be held as group block.

Singles paying 200% of voyage fare qualify.

Guest cannot substitute or customize this offer. All Guests in stateroom must choose same offer.

Government Taxes, Port Expenses & Fees, discretionary onboard service charges and are additional.

Cancellation Fees also apply based on the Booking/Sailing date; therefore, Norwegian Cruise Line strongly recommends the purchase of Travel Protection on all bookings.

Not applicable to Chartered Dates and Group Types: CMI OP EVENT, CMI OP LG EVENT, INCREG & INCLARGE

This is a cruise only offer. This promotion is not applicable on the land portion of Cruisetours or BUNDLES.

Offer and combinability with other promotional offers is subject to change at any time per Norwegian Cruise Line's discretion. Other restrictions may apply.

Applicable to NCLMIAMI, NCLINTL, AUSTRALIA, and NCL BRAZIL . Not applicable to CE and UK offices.

Ultimate Beverage Package:

Applicable to guests 1-2 on the reservation.

Guest must be at least 21 years of age at time of sailing to qualify for the Ultimate Beverage Package. Guests under 21 will receive the soda package.

Variety of spirits and cocktails, wines by the glass and bottled or draft beer up to $11. Includes fountain soda and juice, and non-alcoholic beer.

A 20% discount will be given on bottles of wine (champagne and sparkling included) purchased on board, Applicable taxes, US and VAT may apply based on certain destinations.

Does not apply to the Ice Bars.

Does not include room service, package sales, bottled water, ship specific promotions or beer buckets, designated super premium brands (subject to change), bottled wine,

mini bar purchases, fresh squeezed juices, Lavazza coffee beverages, wine dispenser, energy drinks or vending machines.

Guest is responsible for 18% gratuities & service charges on the retail value of the Ultimate Beverage Package prior to cruise, except when booking a Haven or Suite.

Soda Package:

Applicable to guests 1-2 on the reservation.

Guest may obtain fountain soda at any bar, lounge or restaurant throughout the duration of the cruise.

Guest is responsible for 18% gratuities & service charges on the retail value of the Soda Package prior to cruise, except when booking a Haven or Suite.

Ultimate Dining package:

Applicable to guests 1-2 on the reservation 3 years of age or older.

Ultimate Dining Package available at specialty restaurants.

Does not include beverages or gratuities.

Includes add-ons in Le Bistro such as Fruit de Mer, Lobster and Cote De Boeuf. Does not apply to Special Occasion Menus e.g. New Year¹s, Christmas, Valentines day, etc.

$10 per each additional main course will be charged in Le Bistro & Cagney’s .

A 25% Discount applies on a la carte priced restaurants Bayamo and Ocean Blue.

A 25% Discount applies to all Entertainment based dining(Murder Mystery, Cirque Dreams & Dinner, Illusionarium, Supper Club, Wine Lovers, and Pajama Jam).

Spiegel tent/Illusionarium Chef’s Table, Jazz Brunch, Carlo’s Bakery items, Ice Cream Bar and Gelato are not included.

Guest is responsible for 18% gratuities & service charges on the retail value of the Ultimate Dining Package prior to cruise, except when booking a Haven or Suite.

Dining Credit:

$50 dining credit per person for guests 1 -2 on the reservation.

Guest is responsible for 18% gratuities & service charges on specialty dining once on board.

Dining credit can be used towards specialty dining gratuities.

Grid below reflects the gratuities guest is responsible for based on number of cruise nights.

When booking a Haven or Suite category, gratuities related to the dining, beverage and soda packages are included.

Guest Gratuities Per Person

Nights Ultimate Dining Ultimate Beverage Soda Package

3 $10.62 $31.86 $3.51

4 $13.32 $42.48 $4.68

5 $16.02 $48.60 $5.85

6 $18.72 $58.32 $7.02

7 $21.42 $68.04 $8.19

8 $24.12 $77.76 $9.36

9 $26.82 $87.48 $10.53

10 $29.52 $97.20 $11.70

11 $32.22 $106.92 $12.87

12 $34.92 $116.64 $14.04

13 $37.62 $126.36 $15.21

14 $40.32 $136.08 $16.38

15 $43.02 $145.80 $17.55

16 $45.72 $155.52 $18.72

Internet Package:

Inside and studios:

100 minute internet package.

Oceanview and above categories:

250 minute internet package.

One login per stateroom.

On Breakaway, stateroom receives an internet package of 100/250 minutes or 300/1000 MB of data respectively.

Internet package includes activation fee.

Shore Excursion Credit Offer:

Inside and studios:

$50 credit per port, per stateroom.

Oceanview and above categories:

$75 credit per port, per stateroom.

Limit 4 ports.

Shore excursion credit is applicable for each port, and is not transferable to other ports. Use the credit or lose it.

Does not include embarkation and debarkation ports. Overnight stays count as one port, except Bermuda sailings which can receive up to 3 days of shore excursion credit.

Shore excursion credit can only be redeemed by calling 1-866-625-1167 or booking onboard.

Shore excursion credit has no monetary value, is non-refundable and non-transferable.

Family & Friends Savings:

Government Taxes, Port Expenses & Fees, and discretionary onboard service charges are additional.

Offer valid for guests 3-8 sharing a stateroom with guests 1-2 paying full fare.

Family & Friends Sail Free dates are subject to change at any time without notice.

Family & Friends at 50% off:

Standard Deposit required.

50% discount is off of the prevailing fares.

Free Family & Friends:

No deposit is required for guests sailing in third through eighth berth.

BONUS DAYS

Up to $100 Onboard credit per stateroom

Studio/Inside/Oceanview Balcony/Mini Suite/Suite/Haven

$50 $100

Booking Window: 5/26/15 - 5/31/15 11.59pm EST

Program code: BONUS

Valid Sail Dates: All 6+ Day Sailings departing 9/1/15-12/31/15

UPGRADES

Offer: Free Upgrades

Booking Window: 5/23/15 - 5/24/15 11.59pm EST

Program code: UPGRADE

GDS: All

Steve - Thanks, I don't believe this is up yet (except for that Bonus Days OBC of up to $100 for 6 days this month only)

Interesting, 18% gratuity is no longer included for some of the packages. The Dining credit will be capped but one can run up a sizable tab on the soda and beverage program.

Edited by mking8288

Okay, that's interesting that the gratuities are no longer included with the packages. Not to start a controversy, but since I booked my cruise months ago when the gratuities were included, I would think that mine are still included. Ugh..... something new.

Okay, that's interesting that the gratuities are no longer included with the packages. Not to start a controversy, but since I booked my cruise months ago when the gratuities were included, I would think that mine are still included. Ugh..... something new.
I've got the same situation of my next 2!;) I think we should be okay!:confused::D:eek: Edited by *Luv2Cruz*

I would be really interested in the same question...We booked our upcoming cruise in March with the UBP Promo. Sure hope our gratuities are still included??

that's how I read it but you will pay the gratuity.

That's not so bad considering the last promotions you had to be booked in a ocean view or higher to qualify for anything other than a small OBC....decisions decisions!! :)

This combined with the news that they are discontinuing the prohibition against self takeout is great news for someone cruising in the next two weeks. :D

Now, if they continue the FCD program they have been testing with two perks I will most likely be booking another cruise or two on board.

I would be really interested in the same question...We booked our upcoming cruise in March with the UBP Promo. Sure hope our gratuities are still included??

It really should be because those were the financial conditions under which we booked. I know they change this and that, but this is very significant and I would doubt, after thinking about it that they could deny that we bought our cruise based on that complete packaging of UDP or UBP including gratuities.

Am I interpreting this correctly that it is the soda package AND/OR ultimate drinks package as an option, or just the soda package?? I have received the message from NCL on my account email that the UBP was available for purchase, which surprised me, as we are cruising in March 2016, and thought it was during their "spring break black out period". As long as the price of the cruise doesn't jump up, I'll cancel and rebook under this deal in a heartbeat!

Any thoughts?

We are - of course - on the assumptions these are accurately leaked info ... the Promo codes would and should be different for the IT Dept. to accurately program their accounting & billing systems with the allocation formula, etc. It should be reasonable to assume prior offers should be grandfathered in and honored #cough #cough and honored. And, newer ships with the iConcierge APP working should make it easier to keep track of the extra gratuities for alocohol or soda consumed as a promo perk, etc.

-

As for the special NextCruise Norwegian (Reward) program with the extra promos, it seemed to be offered on select ships (BA & GA as a pilot test again ?? ) only, and, apparently not on the GEM or the Dawn at the moment - I should hear from BIL/SIL when they get back from the Pearl/Alaska - but they aren't sure if they will be buying more cruise certificates with all the latest fuzz.

-

I expect to get more details via our TA sources in the next day or two - as always, please read the fine prints & disclosures as written. The catches are some sailings and/or dates aren't always included (i.e. repo's) and restrictions applied ... yada yada in making your own informed decisions as best you can.

Can someone explain this to me?

"Choose 1 Choose 1 All 4 included Promotion Codes

Studio & Insides Oceanview, Balcony & Mini Suites Haven & Suites

Soda Package Ultimate Beverage Package "Inside & Studios - CHOSODA (Soda), CHOSPD ($50 Dining Credit), CHOINT1 (100 Min. Internet), CHOSHX ($50 Shorex Credit)

Oceanview, Balcony, & Mini Suites - CHOB (Ultimate Beverage), CHOD (Ultimate Dining), CHOINT (250 Min. Internet), CHOSHOR ($75 Shorex Credit)"

I get the choose 4 is Haven.

do OV thru mini-suites get a 2nd promo?

I plan on getting an inside and a balcony on the Breakaway on Bermuda in July.

Book now for May promos or book june for june promos?

Note:

$100 extra obc May promo does NOT apply to Breakaway summer 2015 bookings. :mad:

Edited by fstuff1

We are - of course - on the assumptions these are accurately leaked info ...

This info is accurate and was released on 5/26 to all travel partners. Sent from Kathy Hall, Senior Business Development Manager

This info is accurate and was released on 5/26 to all travel partners. Sent from Kathy Hall, Senior Business Development Manager

Thanks, ;) - appreciate the "release" as sometimes leaking out embargo info is a "no no" & can get one into trouble. I knew that but just made my disclaimer ... so folks aren't always friendly and some are known to come along & knock the details, questioned the source and motives, etc. All these are very, very useful heads-up info. Still, confusing as heck for some looking at some of the questions asked already - but, the more info & details shared, the better informed they are in choosing, hopefully. :)

Edited by mking8288

Okay. I'm totally new to NCL (not cruising) so bear with me. Trying to make sense of these promos.

I am booking a balcony + an inside stateroom on the Escape for back-to-back sailings late May/early June 2016. My TA has put the rooms I wanted on hold waiting for me to pay the deposit. I haven't paid it yet and may not if holding out until June will net us the better promo.

The unlimited beverage package would be a great value to us. Will the UBP be for inside staterooms, too? The reason I ask is because for the sake of booking we have my husband + 18 yro in the inside room with me + 20 yro in the balcony room. I want to make sure we can get the UBP for both the husand and me. Once we get onboard (or at check-in, whenever they can do it) we'll swap my husband into the balcony with me and my 20 yro into the inside room with his brother.

Thanks for helping the noob!

:cool:

We are - of course - on the assumptions these are accurately leaked info ... the Promo codes would and should be different for the IT Dept. to accurately program their accounting & billing systems with the allocation formula, etc. It should be reasonable to assume prior offers should be grandfathered in and honored #cough #cough and honored. And, newer ships with the iConcierge APP working should make it easier to keep track of the extra gratuities for alocohol or soda consumed as a promo perk, etc.

-

As for the special NextCruise Norwegian (Reward) program with the extra promos, it seemed to be offered on select ships (BA & GA as a pilot test again ?? ) only, and, apparently not on the GEM or the Dawn at the moment - I should hear from BIL/SIL when they get back from the Pearl/Alaska - but they aren't sure if they will be buying more cruise certificates with all the latest fuzz.

-

I expect to get more details via our TA sources in the next day or two - as always, please read the fine prints & disclosures as written. The catches are some sailings and/or dates aren't always included (i.e. repo's) and restrictions applied ... yada yada in making your own informed decisions as best you can.

I am on the June 6th Getaway voyage. It is just a matter if they are still testing it at that time.

I am booked on the Pearl to Alaska in August 2016, in Balcony, booked in March with UBP promo. The balcony staterooms are already $100 more than what I booked (they raised them a couple weeks ago.) And I just looked this morning and it seems that the mini thru haven suites have also been raised in the past couple of days. I would love to cruise in a suite! But even with the promos, I don't think I can afford it. LOL

Edited by caseykees