Independence is fantastic

Just got off last Sunday. I only used the Diamond Free 24 hour wifi. It worked in our cabin on deck 10. Was slow as usual.

Hope you have a great time. Enjoyed your previous review on Freedom!

Debbie

What is Diamond Free WiFi?

Just off Indy in August. Had a fantastic trip. The ship is in great shape and the crew does a great job keeping her clean...there was some construction going on at the sports court area but it did not affect our trip at all.

One piece of advice....If going to Grand Cayman, try to catch an early tender back to the ship as the line grew quite long as boarding time got closer. It took us an hour to get through as there was only one person checking ID at the first gate to get on the pier to the tender, although I think it was more Grand Cayman security that was at fault rather than RCCL.

The dining room staff was a bit short, but the individuals that are there make up for it with a lot of hustle. Our waiter was moving non-stop through dinner and really put a ton of effort into making sure his guests were taken care of.

Saw a great impersonator from NJ in the theatre one night....I think he made me cry.

Quite honestly I don't understand the negative reviews that this ship gets....