Bargain Friday for Eclipse Europe this summer

DYKWIA

Some amazing deals have been released today in the UK for the Eclipse this summer - when I started watching the prices last summer the Eclipse was over £2500pp for their Med Cruise (inclusive of drinks package)

To day it has dropped to £999pp (no drinks package) for a guaranteed balcony - this has been listed on a couple of TA sites AND celebrity's own site. We secured one so it isn't a mistake.

Was surprised to see that of the £999 - £300 is port fees and tax!

Some amazing deals have been released today in the UK for the Eclipse this summer - when I started watching the prices last summer the Eclipse was over £2500pp for their Med Cruise (inclusive of drinks package)

To day it has dropped to £999pp (no drinks package) for a guaranteed balcony - this has been listed on a couple of TA sites AND celebrity's own site. We secured one so it isn't a mistake.

Was surprised to see that of the £999 - £300 is port fees and tax!

Lots of availability from Southampton this year with two new big ships being home ported there. Weve benefited on our June Eclipse cruise that dropped by £1000 pp in one week.

I cant quite find the Med cruise deal but lots of Baltic cruises coming up at that price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lots of availability from Southampton this year with two new big ships being home ported there. Weve benefited on our June Eclipse cruise that dropped by £1000 pp in one week.

I cant quite find the Med cruise deal but lots of Baltic cruises coming up at that price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We got Med, and its now back up to £1899. Celeb Rep said they'd screwed up the t+c's which allowed Travel Agents to hold them.

----- but lots of Baltic cruises coming up at that price.

Unfortunately we are on one of the cruises offered having paid full price!

But at least we had our cabin choice and a drinks package.

There have been lots of balcony cabins available, insides went quickly as they weren't part of the 1-2-3 go package, so people booked these at the cheaper rate.

Yesterday was the final date to pay, so Celebrity know exactly how many cabins they have available.

• 2 weeks later...
Unfortunately we are on one of the cruises offered having paid full price!

But at least we had our cabin choice and a drinks package.

There have been lots of balcony cabins available, insides went quickly as they weren't part of the 1-2-3 go package, so people booked these at the cheaper rate.

Yesterday was the final date to pay, so Celebrity know exactly how many cabins they have available.

We are booked on the Eclipse for 14 nights Sept 13th this year Canaries cruise in a Conceirge cabin deck 10 and booked it with the 123 go promotion at £1770 each.Today,amazingly it is £2993 each and I am not sure if there is a drinks package availbale.Crazy prices surely no will book remaining cabins at that price.