Vibe pass odds?

We will be getting to the pier at around 9:30/9:45 for our upcoming BA cruise. That's really the earliest we can get there. At that arrival time, what are the odds for scoring Vibe passes? If we get them great, if not no big deal, just wondering whether it will even be possible at that time so as not to get our hopes up.

Wow...Group #20 that early. Are people camping there overnight?

How early were you on the ship arriving at that time. I always figured getting there before 10:00 AM would be considered at least somewhat early

Edited by 1stTimeRoyal

We just got off the BA on Sunday. We got to the terminal around 10:30 and were in boarding group #8. I believe we were on the ship by noon. We went directly to Guest Services and got #59 & #60 for the Vibe passes. I believe they give out 74 passes. So glad we got them! It was great up there, met so many nice people and had a blast!!

We just got off the BA on Sunday. We got to the terminal around 10:30 and were in boarding group #8. I believe we were on the ship by noon. We went directly to Guest Services and got #59 & #60 for the Vibe passes. I believe they give out 74 passes. So glad we got them! It was great up there, met so many nice people and had a blast!!

We were also on this cruise and had boarding group #5, got to the port around 9;00. We got numbers 50, 51 ans 52.

It all depends on how many passes the early people are buying. I was just behind a guy on the EPIC who bought the last 5 passes. I was SOL :( I was in boarding group 2 and went directly to stand in line at the Purser's Desk. Oh well... I bought a spa pass instead and had a wonderful time there.

We will be getting to the pier at around 9:30/9:45 for our upcoming BA cruise. That's really the earliest we can get there. At that arrival time, what are the odds for scoring Vibe passes? If we get them great, if not no big deal, just wondering whether it will even be possible at that time so as not to get our hopes up.

It all depends on who else wants them on the cruise you are sailing on? As you can see it doesn't really matter as to which boarding group you are in as potentially all the passes could be gone within the first group or you could get to the later boarding groups and there will be still be passes left.

Getting there early will give you a greater chance of getting them. But I would still head to guest relations and ask...you never know you might be in luck.

We were on the Christmas cruise of the BA. Got there at 9:30. Boarding group 8. Got #11, 12 and 13, no sweat. HOWEVER, the people in front of me were the first - they bought TEN passes, which I didn't even know was allowed, but good for them. You never know.

We were on the Christmas cruise of the BA. Got there at 9:30. Boarding group 8. Got #11, 12 and 13, no sweat. HOWEVER, the people in front of me were the first - they bought TEN passes, which I didn't even know was allowed, but good for them. You never know.

Wow! I have not heard of being allowed to buy them for others . Maybe they were selling them for a profit in those back alleys of the ship!

Did they have 10 different sea passes? I think I remembered reading on here that they will sell you more than one pass if you have someone's sea pass too. So that person doesn't have to be in the queue too.

FYI - Breakaways boarding groups don't necessarily go in order. We had group 4 and our friends had group 21 and we were called at the same time to different boarding spots. They called groups 2-4 and 20-22 at the same time. So don't necessarily think a high boarding group # doesn't get you on in time.