Will my clothes blow away on a Cove Balcony?

Sthrncrusr

We often let our swimsuits air dry out on our balconies but this is the first time we will be in a Cove balcony. What do people do when drying their swimsuits out there? Special clips to buy or should we not worry?

Thanks!

DON'T leave ANY clothing out on the balcony. Use the clothesline in the bathroom.

Some people get the biggest thrill out of the strangest things. SMH!

When people post that they will purposefully and deliberately act contrary to their cruise contract and put the comfort and possibly safety of all the other passengers at risk, well heck yeah.

It'll be hard to suppress a smile when they return to CC and claim how they were "victimized" by the "rude crew" of the cruise line who forced them to act responsibly.

Edited by evandbob

When people post that they will purposefully and deliberately act contrary to their cruise contract and put the comfort and possibly safety of all the other passengers at risk, well heck yeah.

It'll be hard to suppress a smile when they return to CC and claim how they were "victimized" by the "rude crew" of the cruise line who forced them to act responsibly.

So, you'd smile at the fact that you would also possibly miss a port due to clothing in the water.

Smile away ... I guess.

:rolleyes:

So, you'd smile at the fact that you would also possibly miss a port due to clothing in the water.

Smile away ... I guess.

:rolleyes:

Wet Toes - Try reading what I said b4 commenting. I would LMAO at a poster who returned to CC complaining about rude treatment after they said they would violate rules and then suffered the consequences (which I said could be a missed port for them).

If I was on a cruise that got re-routed because of someone's willingness to ignore rules & regs, my re-action would be different.

:eek:

cant believe this is a question

Ever see that thingy on the upper shower wall?

Well, pull it all the way out and attach it to the other thingy and presto, no

more missing swim suits :p

Exactly!