Never sailed RC and have question

We are interested in trying RC because the ships look so beautiful. Our last 2 cruises have been on Carnival (Breeze and Glory) and there are decks (not just the pool area) that have loungers where you can read or whatever overlooking the ocean. Are there any ships on RC that have decks like that? We are thinking of either Anthem or Navigator. Thanks for your help!

We are interested in trying RC because the ships look so beautiful. Our last 2 cruises have been on Carnival (Breeze and Glory) and there are decks (not just the pool area) that have loungers where you can read or whatever overlooking the ocean. Are there any ships on RC that have decks like that? We are thinking of either Anthem or Navigator. Thanks for your help!

Don't know about Anthem, but Navigator has an outside promenade on deck 4. Normally very quiet and peaceful there.

Don't know about Anthem, but Navigator has an outside promenade on deck 4. Normally very quiet and peaceful there.

Thanks for the reply! I just looked at the deck plan on 4 so I can see the space there. I would like to know if there are loungers on both sides??

The larger RC ships have a Sky Deck one deck up from the pool deck. It has lots of loungers and a bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great to know! Is the Sky deck adult only or can anyone use the loungers? Love to be able to read overlooking the ocean. Thanks for your help!

Great to know! Is the Sky deck adult only or can anyone use the loungers? Love to be able to read overlooking the ocean. Thanks for your help!

Anyone can use the loungers.

The Deck 4 space on the Freedom Class ships has chairs on both sides but no loungers. Not sure about other classes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply! I just looked at the deck plan on 4 so I can see the space there. I would like to know if there are loungers on both sides??

Maybe, maybe not. You cannot depend on the furniture.