RCCL NAVIGATOR - June 21-28 - Group Sail & Snorkel in Roatan

We are a family of four on the Navigator of the Seas, June 21-28. My husband, myself and our two adults (21 & 22) boys. We are interested in a private sail & snorkel offered by Free Radical but they require a minimum of 6 to book. Free Radical has us posted to their calendar but I'm trying to find an interested party to join our group as well through cruise critic. The cost is $115 pp and includes transportation to and from port, 4 hours of sail & snorkel time, soda, beer & pina coladas.

Here is the link if you would like to read more:

http://www.svfreeradical.com/charter...daycharter.htm

Please let me know if your interested.

Hi. New to Cruise Critic but not new to cruising. My husband and I are interested in joining you guys on the sail & snorkel in Honduras. We are from Oklahoma City, age 30 and 31, young professionals. Sounds like fun. :) Let me know if you are still interested in someone joining you guys.

Yes, we are still interested. Did you check out the link? Let me know. My husband and I are 55 and 52 (but we don't look or act like we are 50), I know that sounds weird but as I type this I'm like dang I sure don't feel 50. As I said are adult boys are with us and it sounded like a good trip and gets great reviews on cruise critic and trip advisor. If your interested once looking at everything you can fill out the contact sheet on their website and let her know you want to sign up with the family of four and she is supposed to let me know when she gets confirmation of another party. I believe the deposit is 40.00 pp. Thanks for the interest

We are a couple from San Diego, traveling with our 2 boys, 21 and 18. I'm trying to decide between snorkeling and zip lining in Honduras. I was talking to a friend that went on this itinerary in April, but I believe zip lining is better in Roatan? Any suggestions? If snorkeling, can we fit in your tour?

Try posting this message in your cruise roll call.

We were on the Free Radical last June and had a wonderful time! The captain, his wife and their crew are wonderful people. It was like meeting old friends. The food was great. The snorkeling was beautiful. My husband and I went with some other couples from our cruise roll call. We will be in Roatan in November and hope to spend the day on the Free Radical again. This time we will be bringing our daughters, ages 3, 5, and 7. This boat is great for all ages. They really cater to your needs.

Hope you are able to try this out! :)

Funin2007:

try this link:

http://www.svfreeradical.com. Or in google just put Free Radical Roatan and that will take you to the website and you can put contact us and you can fill out form and say your party wants to join the group sailing on 6/25 from RCCL Navigator.

Julie with Free Radical contacted me this weekend and said she had an interested party of 2, I think that may have been the OK Nurse, party of two. I told Nancy I was ready to put up my deposit. She doesn't seem to get back to the emails super quickly though. Here is my email debbiepollock@sbcglobal.net, it might be easier if we could communicate this way instead of trying to find each others posts on cruise critic.

Edited by downby50

OK Nurse:

Julie with Free Radical contacted me this weekend and said she had an interested party of 2, was that you I told her I was ready to put up my deposit. She doesn't seem to get back to the emails super quickly though. Here is my email debbiepollock@sbcglobal.net, it might be easier if we could communicate this way instead of trying to find each others posts on cruise critic. I think there may be another family interested but as long as we only have about 10 we are good. Please let me know so I can firm up with Julie at Free Radical.