verizon rewards avail !

No cards here either. Obviously this is a batch problem.

Has ANYONE on here who ordered on June 4th received theirs yet?

Only the $500 card that was shipped express. I'm still waiting for the $100 card that I ordered on the 4th sent via regular mail. Very unusual.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I had two orders on June 05. The first order was for one $500 dollar card, and it was delivered in about five days. The second order was for three $100 dollar cards and I have not received them. I called and was told to call back if I haven't received them by the middle of next week.

I had two orders on June 05. The first order was for one $500 dollar card, and it was delivered in about five days. The second order was for three $100 dollar cards and I have not received them. I called and was told to call back if I haven't received them by the middle of next week.

Middle of next week? They told me to call back if I didn't get them by today, which is 10 business days from the 5th. Plenty if time for them to delivered. Maybe they oversold on that day.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I bought a total of $600 in Carnival gift cards from AARP on the 4th and 5th. All in $100 increments. So far, I received only 1 card - a week ago. Still waiting on the rest. Confusing the issue, I bought 2 more the next week. I have no way of knowing which order that one single card I got is from.

I don't know how they can track these if they've been sent through the post office. Not happy. I haven't called them yet, if they don't show up today or tomorrow, I'm calling on Monday. :mad:

Edited by WyKnott

I'm waiting for three different orders--all $100--3, 3, and 2---$800.00

Credit card has been charged and they show "Shipped" on the website under my account.

Sent them an email yesterday and their reply was that they have shipped and I should see them next week.

I'm waiting for three different orders--all $100--3, 3, and 2---$800.00

Credit card has been charged and they show "Shipped" on the website under my account.

Sent them an email yesterday and their reply was that they have shipped and I should see them next week.

How the heck long does it take to mail anything from anywhere to somewhere else in the US? It shouldn't take a couple of weeks for anything in an envelope.

I am on a Verizon account with my son's family. Can he buy these cards for me to use on the cruise if he is not traveling?

They're not issued in anyone's name, so it doesn't matter who's traveling. They are just like any gift card you would buy anywhere, except you're getting a discount. They're the equivalent of cash once issued.

Good Morning,

Still no cards !!!!

I'm in the same boat (no pun intended :)) - glad I'm not alone with this problem.

When I e-mailed last week, I got this response -

"Thank you for your email. Our records indicate that your order that was placed on 06/04. Order number XXXXXXXXX was shipped on 06/05. Gift card has no tracking number but can take up to 15 days to receive after ship date."

Will definitely be calling tomorrow!

Happy Monday !!

I was just wondering if anyone has received their cards yet? or has spoken and gotten anywhere with Verizon. I still did not get mine from 6/4th and I cruise in a few weeks. I wonder what their "Investigation" entails and how long it takes.

I'm in the same boat (no pun intended :)) - glad I'm not alone with this problem.

When I e-mailed last week, I got this response -

"Thank you for your email. Our records indicate that your order that was placed on 06/04. Order number XXXXXXXXX was shipped on 06/05. Gift card has no tracking number but can take up to 15 days to receive after ship date."

Will definitely be calling tomorrow!

I ordered the same day--got the same reply when I inquired last week.

I received one order last week and the other order today--via US Mail.

I ordered 8 $100 cards on Friday, June 12 and received them on June 19 via UPS which I had to sign for. I wish they would go back to the e-gift cards. I was able to track my shipment using the UPS website.

Edited by Big Tillie

At 8:30 a.m. Eastern, only the $100 cards are left.

They charge shipping at 0.59 per card, so buying five $100 cards costs you $452.95, but buying one $500 card only costs you $450.59. Still, it's a savings and great if you don't need/want at least $500 worth.