Any Carnival ship staterooms for families of 6 or more?

gpgirl

Hi,

I am looking on the Carnival website and it lists staterooms for families of 5 only.

Are there staterooms or suites on any of the Carnival ships that sleep 6 or more?

I know of another cruise line ;) that offers 6 or more in suite but you have to call in to book and you cannot book it online. Is this the same for Carnival? Do you need to call in to the reservation line to inquire about staterooms that accommodate 6 or more people?

Thank you!

There are Family cabins on the newer ships (Breeze, Magic etc) that sleep six. These have two bathrooms--- one regular and one that has a sink and tub, no toilet.

Should be able to book it online.

Edited by SadieN

There are Family cabins on the newer ships (Breeze, Magic etc) that sleep six. These have two bathrooms--- one regular and one that has a sink and tub, no toilet.

I thought that the Breeze would accommodate larger groups. When you go to book online, however, the option is up to 5 people or multiple staterooms. Not 6 or more people. Unless I am missing something?

You might have to call Carnival or a TA to book them. I don't think you can through the website. I would suggest booking two adjoining rooms. You get more room, two bathrooms, and a little extra privacy for almost the same price as a comparable single room that holds 5/6.

I think these only sleep 5. There are two twin beds, the convertible couch, and two fold down ceiling beds.

We are a family of 6 going on the Breeze in January. When we booked we were told the highest per cabin is 5 and they only have a few of those, all OVs on deck 1. We found that the price of 2 cabins is often close to the price of a suite or larger cabin anyway, then you have extra space and privacy. I would aim for connecting cabins. Call in to ask though as it's almost impossible to see them yourself online.

We are a family of 6 going on the Breeze in January. When we booked we were told the highest per cabin is 5 and they only have a few of those, all OVs on deck 1. We found that the price of 2 cabins is often close to the price of a suite or larger cabin anyway, then you have extra space and privacy. I would aim for connecting cabins. Call in to ask though as it's almost impossible to see them yourself online.

There is a website I cannot list here which has pictures of cruise ship rooms. Cruise sip rooms dot com. Might find some there.

There is a website I cannot list here which has pictures of cruise ship rooms. Cruise sip rooms dot com. Might find some there.

I find you can see them on deck plans but can't see which ones are available. Do you know if that website shows which ones are available?

I find you can see them on deck plans but can't see which ones are available. Do you know if that website shows which ones are available?

A TA can assist with that. The website they look at can tell which rooms connect and also how many they sleep.

I was struggling to find cabins on the website and when I called, the rep found 3 in a row and allowed me to book hubby, myself and the youngest in the middle cabin and the boys on one side and the girls on the other side. Those cabins were not showing as available on the website.

Carnival must not show ALL available cabins on their website.

Good Luck!!

I was struggling to find cabins on the website and when I called, the rep found 3 in a row and allowed me to book hubby, myself and the youngest in the middle cabin and the boys on one side and the girls on the other side. Those cabins were not showing as available on the website.

Carnival must not show ALL available cabins on their website.

Good Luck!!

Carnival limits the number of cabins displayed to

Prevent people holding without depositing.

Get 2 connecting rooms or if the kids are old enough side by side or across the hall. We've done it all three ways.

Yep, we are a family of 5, and we have done all 3 of these as well. We are always open to all three options. I think our favorite is to have connecting rooms, but I don't know...lately we've been loving having one balcony cabin and one interior across the hall. It saves money, too...since the interior is cheaper!!

The bonus of the TWO rooms, however you do it (connecting or across the hall) is that you get two complete bathrooms. I don't love that the 2nd bath in the Deluxe Oceanview rooms on the Dream, Breeze, and Magic only include one toilet.

I just used a TA to book a block of rooms on the Breeze for a July 2016 family reunion. My sister have a family of six. We were told there aren't any cabins that will hold 6 people.

They decided to go with connecting balcony cabins.

I just used a TA to book a block of rooms on the Breeze for a July 2016 family reunion. My sister have a family of six. We were told there aren't any cabins that will hold 6 people.

They decided to go with connecting balcony cabins.

Carnival does not have any rooms that can accommodate six people,so what you were told is correct.