RCCL website/cruise planner rant!

2003 called...they want their corporate website back.

YUP!

we are sailing next month and have not been able to use the "planner" at all.

the wife is beyond pissed about this whole experience of using our "free" cruise with our reward points and its appearing this will be our last cruise for a while...

Same here in big red letters:

Your detailed Crown & Anchor information is currently not available. You can continue browsing the site, but please keep in mind that anything pertaining to your Crown & Anchor membership information will not be viewable at this time.

But I was able to get into the planner and do my set sail pass etc. Just could not see my C&A info. I had called to ask about amenities since they had disappeared. They told me they were still the same. As far as the website: They are "working on it" :rolleyes:

We just got off the Freedom yesterday. There was nothing in our cabin about our CA amenities. We went to guest services and they printed out a receipt that showed what we had on each sea pass. We did it mid week to see what we had left to use. I don't think most people would know to ask about it.

I'm wondering if the 2003 version of the web site wasn't significantly better than the 2015 version?? ;)

Hahaha. Yea in all seriousness this is the worst website I've ever used. I'm tech saavy and it's still the biggest headache ever. And I'm not the only one in my party that is fed up with it !

My current annoyance is that, despite Explorer's revitalisation having been finished for nearly a month now their Explorer OTS page is still blank

http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/our-ships/voyager-class/explorer-of-the-seas/

I've asked them to update it via Twitter but they don't seem to be bothered with updating it or replying to me.

Why would you buy a cruise on a ship that you can't see the details of? :mad:

I did our Set Sail Pass months ago, now can't go back in until 90 days from sailing. I also paid off your Oct cruise a month early, was notified Set Sail Pass ready for Print but no Print Tab, was told need to wait until final payment date or end of July. Online Check in Tab reads Ready to Print also. Will keep checking. It is usually up soon after Final Payment made.

I also wonder how many people skip looking at a cruise because of their site. It really is so bad. I love the improvements like today I booked MTD for 13 nights and unlike the past where you could select the same time for each night today I had the pleasure to reserve each day 1 at a time and checkout after each day. Maybe in the next update I'll have to do this for each person. 😂

The IT/website/support incompetence is ridiculous.

This is my first time cruising on RCCL and it is likely to be my last if they don't get a grip and do something with whomever the 2 dixie cups and a string brain trusts are manning things.

nivek82, it would make things easier if they allowed those shoosing MTD, to just select the time and not have to do it 14 times as I did for our Quebec Sailing. I actually did only 12 because a couple Ports we are there til 9 PM or after so thinking we might be eating off the ship anyway. i am willing to bet had we merely walked up at 6 PM we would have been seated fairly quickly anyway.