Finding out the size of a specific cabin?

Is there a way to find out the size of a specific cabin on the Norwegian Breakaway? The only thing I've seen on the NCL website is the range of square footage of cabins. We have two connecting family inside cabins on deck 12, and the size range for our category is 135-201 square feet. Any way of finding out the exact measurement?

Also, our cabin is in a separate interior corridor, so it's not directly cross from the balcony cabins. Does that make a difference in size? Thanks!

Is there a way to find out the size of a specific cabin on the Norwegian Breakaway? The only thing I've seen on the NCL website is the range of square footage of cabins. We have two connecting family inside cabins on deck 12, and the size range for our category is 135-201 square feet. Any way of finding out the exact measurement?

Also, our cabin is in a separate interior corridor, so it's not directly cross from the balcony cabins. Does that make a difference in size? Thanks!

Most of the family inside cabins on the Breakaway are all 135 square feet. If you look at the deck plans for deck 12, cabin numbers 12443 and 12441 are accessible cabins in that category and are 201 square feet. You can see how those 2 cabins look larger than the others in that category.

http://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/breakaway/deck-plans

If either of those come up to book on the website, you may book them....but could be moved should a person who needs and accessible cabin needs it. Most of the time those don't show up on the website to book, and calling the access desk is the only way to book them.

Edited by Got Tequila?

Simply call a Sales Rep at Norwegian. They can look up a specific cabin by number and get all dimensions and parameters for that cabin.

Frankly, that would be the last place I would call. The NCL phone reps aren't known for their accuracy regarding things like this.

As referenced by TeeChi, here is a direct link to the Breakaway spread sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10YW7fMQarer30UCHKqKJ_zLDmbyMTczCTtYf2XRflh8/pub?single=true&gid=0&output=html

Thank you everyone! I will check out the spreadsheet. We are already booked, but I was curious about the actual size of the cabins. I would never book an accessible room, as we don't need those amenities and I always felt that this would take away from someone who needs them.

Frankly, that would be the last place I would call. The NCL phone reps aren't known for their accuracy regarding things like this.

As referenced by TeeChi, here is a direct link to the Breakaway spread sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10YW7fMQarer30UCHKqKJ_zLDmbyMTczCTtYf2XRflh8/pub?single=true&gid=0&output=html

The spreadsheet is generic. A rep can look up a cabin by number.

So can any travel agent...

Thank you everyone! I will check out the spreadsheet. We are already booked, but I was curious about the actual size of the cabins. I would never book an accessible room, as we don't need those amenities and I always felt that this would take away from someone who needs them.

Bonnie... tell me the cabin numbers and I'll get the specs for you.

The spreadsheet is generic. A rep can look up a cabin by number.

So can any travel agent...

Sorry, but I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree with you regarding the spreadsheet. It is far from generic. If you click on the X's at the end of each line you get a heck of a lot more from visuals than you do just numbers. And I would say there are far more posts on here about how the information they got from the phone reps was incorrect than vice versa. This I know from personal experience. After you get wrong info multiple times, you learn to find alternate ways of attaining it for yourself.

Does it show the exact dimensions for every individual cabin on every ship? :p

Ummm, no, seeing as it is specific to the Breakaway. Have you actually looked at the spreadsheet? Because it is very specific to each cabin. And if you click on the photos for each category, there are even more notes specific to size and furnishings.

Ummm, no, seeing as it is specific to the Breakaway. Have you actually looked at the spreadsheet? Because it is very specific to each cabin. And if you click on the photos for each category, there are even more notes specific to size and furnishings.

Yes, I am well aware of it... even on the Breakaway. Its a nice scrapbook.

My point is... it takes another level of data to get specific dimensions on individual cabins...and that data is avail to Reps and TA's.

Yes, I am well aware of it... even on the Breakaway. Its a nice scrapbook.

My point is... it takes another level of data to get specific dimensions on individual cabins...and that data is avail to Reps and TA's.

The NCL travel agent agent portal has cabin info on every ship, but it is far from accurate or complete. I've noticed quite a few inaccuracies regarding cabin/balcony dimensions and a lack of concrete info regarding third/fourth berths. Calling NCL doesn't seem to yield much more accurate info in my experience.

The same can be said for all the cruise lines sadly. Thank goodness for sites like Cruise Critic!