Large Group at Steakhouse

ccruise87

I don't know that the restaurant holds 50 people and if they did, there aren't enough servers to serve that many people at once. Service times are staggered so that everyone gets good service.

What you are asking for is to basically have the restaurant closed to anyone/everyone that isn't part of your group. I really don't know if they will do that, but I would be upset if I wanted to go the night your group were there and was turned down because of a large group.

Having said what I did, they may allow it because it will definitely guarantee them the charge from the 50 and hopefully, for them, lots of bottles of wine at a full price.

I don't know that the restaurant holds 50 people and if they did, there aren't enough servers to serve that many people at once. Service times are staggered so that everyone gets good service.

What you are asking for is to basically have the restaurant closed to anyone/everyone that isn't part of your group. I really don't know if they will do that, but I would be upset if I wanted to go the night your group were there and was turned down because of a large group.

Having said what I did, they may allow it because it will definitely guarantee them the charge from the 50 and hopefully, for them, lots of bottles of wine at a full price.

Yes, the steakhouse would have to make some special arrangements for seating and staff to accommodate a group of 50. The best way to find out is to contact the Maitre"D through the reservation engine on your booking account.

As to getting annoyed that the steakhouse may be full that night, I doubt that Carnival would say its because of a group booking. One would just be told that perhaps the new request could be for another night? Sorry we are full that night, is maybe all one would be told.