Cruise documentation?

When I am on the Royal Caribbean website in MY Cruises, over at the right-hand side, there is a button that says "online check-in. Status: ready to print". Under that, there is a button that says " cruise documentation, status:issued".

When I click on that cruise documentation, it says it can not be printed yet. My cruise is in 10 days. Should I be concerned about printing this documentation? I've already done the check-in and printed my set-sail passes and luggage tags. What other documentation do I need? I hate calling customer service if I don't have to. I thought the set sail pass and luggage tags was all I needed.

When I am on the Royal Caribbean website in MY Cruises, over at the right-hand side, there is a button that says "online check-in. Status: ready to print". Under that, there is a button that says " cruise documentation, status:issued".

When I click on that cruise documentation, it says it can not be printed yet. My cruise is in 10 days. Should I be concerned about printing this documentation? I've already done the check-in and printed my set-sail passes and luggage tags. What other documentation do I need? I hate calling customer service if I don't have to. I thought the set sail pass and luggage tags was all I needed.

There is usually nothing in the cruise docs that you need to print, except if you have cruise line transfers, in which case there will be vouchers in the cruise docs.

I would still call Royal and have them check on your booking, just in case something is amiss.

Edited by clarea

Hi All

Round the same scenario I cannot print my documentation either but my cruise is not till the end of July, leave Australia 28 July. I have also printed set sail pass and luggage tags. My question is how early can you print check luggage tags etcetera. We have a cruise at the beginning and the end of our holiday so basically we will be away from 28 July and the second cruise is not till 12 September, 2015. So my question is are we going to be able to print the documents for the second cruise before we leave for the first one.

Any advice appreciated.

Thank you

Hi All

Round the same scenario I cannot print my documentation either but my cruise is not till the end of July, leave Australia 28 July. I have also printed set sail pass and luggage tags. My question is how early can you print check luggage tags etcetera. We have a cruise at the beginning and the end of our holiday so basically we will be away from 28 July and the second cruise is not till 12 September, 2015. So my question is are we going to be able to print the documents for the second cruise before we leave for the first one.

Any advice appreciated.

Thank you

You can usually print luggage tags at 49 days before the cruise. However, if you are unabe to print the tags, it is not a big deal to have the porters make tags for you when you arrive at the cruise terminal.

Thanks Bob - just counted and it is 47 days from 28 July to 12 September so I should be able to print them out before we go. I am just a bit of an over organiser when we go on holidays and like to be really really organised.:D

Thanks again.

Your flash drive may not be up to date or you may not be on the correct wifi connection if you're on a wireless. I had both these problems when I tried to download the documents . I did look at it to see if any perks I'm entitled to were listed . Not really necessary to print anything except luggage tags (if needed. )and cruise insurance policy (if taken . )