$399 inside cabins, next month

mapleleaves

Princess and HAL have inside cabins for $399 sailing next month. I didn't look at any other cruiselines and didn't notice the details other than one of the sailings is Princess out of Whittier.

If you're on the fence, this price might help you over.

This is the 5th yr in a row that I've seen this .....

Princess and HAL have inside cabins for $399 sailing next month. I didn't look at any other cruiselines and didn't notice the details other than one of the sailings is Princess out of Whittier.

If you're on the fence, this price might help you over.

This is the 5th yr in a row that I've seen this .....

Yes, we booked in May when the prices dropped. Not quite $399 but $454 for the cabin we wanted :D We always talked about booking one of these last minute deals and finally made it work. With FF air miles it all came together :)

We were scheduled to sail in May 2016 but moved up to take advantage of the deals and put some space in between the next cruise ;)

I already picked this up with Princess over a month ago. $399 rates on the Grand. Added HAL, as well. No air needed. Will look for later July/August trip

Not as good as the jackpot deals, I got last year with NCL $269 rates, (3). :)

Great opportunites, I've been seeing over the past 15 years for late bookings.

I already picked this up with Princess over a month ago. $399 rates on the Grand. Added HAL, as well.

Great opportunites, I've been seeing over the past 15 years for late bookings.

I've been seeing this 'sale' for the past 5 years so it seemed like a pretty consistent offer, but it's been 15 yrs eh?

And it's not a last minute booking where you're stuck with high airfare because you have to fly the week before. These cruises are a month or more away ! Heck of a deal.

Two yr. ago Princess was booking the 7 day Vancouver/Whittier as a 14 day (B2B) so thus 2 seven day cruises. We were lucky to get it for 629 pp! I haven't seen them doing this since then. We were somehow able to save on the port charges, they were 220 pp. Glad we were able to do this otherwise most likely we wouldn't have been able to go.

Edited by sept10dsm

I've been seeing this 'sale' for the past 5 years so it seemed like a pretty consistent offer, but it's been 15 yrs eh?

And it's not a last minute booking where you're stuck with high airfare because you have to fly the week before. These cruises are a month or more away ! Heck of a deal.

Well, a month could be considered "last minute" for some, since I see plenty booking a year ahead. :)

Yep, these are available every year. I remember in the late 90's hitting end of season for $199 on the Sun Princess- did that 3 years in a row. :)

As I mentioned, NCL was the winner last year, but Princess is the most common to later discount. I don't care who I go with so being flexible has benefited me. :) Add to the mix, no airfare.