difference between Suite in Haven or suite on ship with no Haven

Jancruz

If no Haven, suite guests can have breakfast and lunch (but not dinner) in Cagney's.

Incorrect, having Haven or not has nothing to do with that. There are more ships with Haven and without Haven restaurant than with Haven and Haven restaurant. Also the venue used for VIP breakfast/lunch varies by ship.

Edited by Demonyte

There are three variables:

Mega ships with Haven only suites- Private Haven area and restaurant where you can take all three meals daily.

Ships with Haven but no Haven restaurant- Private Haven area with snacks and drinks and you get breakfast and lunch in Cagney's or equivalent.

Ships with no haven- Breakfast and lunch in Cagney's or equivalent.

All include Butler and Concierge service, and suite perks are the same for all.

Incorrect, having Haven or not has nothing to do with that. There are more ships with Haven and without Haven restaurant than with Haven and Haven restaurant. Also the venue used for VIP breakfast/lunch varies by ship.

I meant to say...if no Haven Restaurant...thanks for clearing that up.

On Epic and newer ships all suites are haven suites. The Haven consists of a courtyard, pool, and restaurant where haven guest can eat all three meals.

On Jewel class ships the haven has a courtyard, pool, and has snacks available. It is only accessible to those people in the Haven Suites. Breakfast and Lunch are served in a designated specialty restaurant - was Cagney's now Modernro in ships where the O'Sheehan's has replaced the Blue Lagoon and the Modernro is in the old Star Bar area next door to Cagney's - I think that all Jewel ships have had this modification.

On the rest of the fleet

Dawn, Star (sisters) Spirit, Sun, Sky,POA - no Haven, all suites eat breakfast and lunch in a designated specialty restaurant.

All suites have butler and concierge service and other amenities based on suite level.

Haven suites all start with an H all non Haven suites start with an S

On Epic and newer ships all suites are haven suites. The Haven consists of a courtyard, pool, and restaurant where haven guest can eat all three meals.

On Jewel class ships the haven has a courtyard, pool, and has snacks available. It is only accessible to those people in the Haven Suites. Breakfast and Lunch are served in a designated specialty restaurant - was Cagney's now Modernro in ships where the O'Sheehan's has replaced the Blue Lagoon and the Modernro is in the old Star Bar area next door to Cagney's - I think that all Jewel ships have had this modification.

On the rest of the fleet

Dawn, Star (sisters) Spirit, Sun, Sky,POA - no Haven, all suites eat breakfast and lunch in a designated specialty restaurant.

All suites have butler and concierge service and other amenities based on suite level.

Haven suites all start with an H all non Haven suites start with an S

thanks..I get it now..lots to learn about NCL..I cruised on NCL in th 70's but this is my 1st time back since then..It should be interesting....

Jancruz1

Not sure about the Gem but for Jade, she still has Blue Lagoon on deck 8 with Modernos on the opposite side and suite breakfast and lunch is at Cagneys on deck 13.