Silly question for dining on Liberty

I have not seen booths onboard RCI ships in the MDR to my recollection.

I do remember some bench seating where one side is along a wall and the other side has chairs. I know they have this in the American Icon on Oasis, but seem to remember Liberty maybe having this on deck 3 in the Rembrandt Dining Room just to the side of the entrance. It is very limited and I think most are tables for 2.

You could ask the Maitre d at email lb_maitred@rccl.com

The email where I received my actual table information and confirmation of location from just prior to my last sailing was lb_restaurantoperationsmanager@rccl.com

Looking for assistance in possible getting message to dinning staff. This might be a long shot of being possible to achieve. Have lost contact this staff member, trying to get message to so can have her reestablish contact. Will provide more details to person of response.

Looking for assistance in possible getting message to dinning staff. This might be a long shot of being possible to achieve. Have lost contact this staff member, trying to get message to so can have her reestablish contact. Will provide more details to person of response.

Try the roll call. Maybe someone will look at it on board.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2040369

Thank you for the suggestion, will give it a try once I learn more about what roll call is.

A roll call is a thread for one specific ship and sail date. In other words, the people on the sailing you mentioned have been communicating on the roll call thread.

Thank you again, Bob for the explanation of the Roll Call Blog page. I found it during the night with a little difficulty finding this post as being it has sail date has come it seems they take it down of the main list I posted a message & perhaps someone will see it. http://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcalls/liberty-of-the-seas-june-18-2015/.

I may have better luck with posting to the following 5 day cruise on the 27th being on board internet is limited access .

Glad, you enjoyed your cruise, hope the service was good throughout & thank you for the nice review posting.

Scott