Shuttle from seattle

dgsea

I am taking the shuttle from Seattle to Vancouver on July 8th. The itinerary states that the last shuttle leaves at 10:30am but does not specify options for earlier shuttles. Any way that I can search for a shuttle schedule through HAL?

When I did this last year there were two shuttles. I was on the early one that left about 9:30, or so. We arrived at Canada Place about 2:00 PM. The second bus got caught up at the border and barely made it in time.

I wouldn't want to have arrived any later, even if the second bus had moved right along. There just wasn't much time to eat some lunch, go through all the things left for me in the cabin, unpack, and get to muster. It was very rushed, and I still needed to confirm Pinnacle reservations, and run a few other errands.

Call HAL. I had a question about the shuttle since the sailing of the Oosterdam has been moved up to 4 pm on July 19. Our docs say last shuttle at 10:30 am. HAL confirmed that is the only shuttle. She said even if there are 2 buses, they will both leave at 10:30 am.

From where does the shuttle leave?

As dgsea said, the bus leaves from the airport.

At Gate 00 there will be a HAL area set up. You check in, they collect your luggage, and they tell you which bus you will be on (at least that's how it worked for me). They directed me to a waiting area by the door, which goes out to a parking lot. That's where the bus arrives, and you board.

You do not go anywhere near the parking garage where the shuttles, taxis, etc. are.

We took the shuttle a few weeks ago. We got to SeaTac around 8:30, found the shuttle area (door 00, lower/baggage claim level), checked in our luggage, and were given a number that served as our boarding pass to the bus, which left around 9:15. Our driver said that the number of buses each day depends on the number of passengers (seems sensible!) going to Vancouver. Price was $30 per person and the trip took about 3 hours.

We took the shuttle a few weeks ago. We got to SeaTac around 8:30, found the shuttle area (door 00, lower/baggage claim level), checked in our luggage, and were given a number that served as our boarding pass to the bus, which left around 9:15. Our driver said that the number of buses each day depends on the number of passengers (seems sensible!) going to Vancouver. Price was $30 per person and the trip took about 3 hours.

It has been a few years since we used HAL's shuttle and it wasn't as cheap as $30 per person. Was this part of a hotel package?

The shuttle leaves from seatac airport.

As dgsea said, the bus leaves from the airport.

At Gate 00 there will be a HAL area set up. You check in, they collect your luggage, and they tell you which bus you will be on (at least that's how it worked for me). They directed me to a waiting area by the door, which goes out to a parking lot. That's where the bus arrives, and you board.

You do not go anywhere near the parking garage where the shuttles, taxis, etc. are.

Thanks!

It has been a few years since we used HAL's shuttle and it wasn't as cheap as $30 per person. Was this part of a hotel package?

No. I just double-checked our documents and yes, that's what HAL quoted and charged us (we had our travel agent arrange it, perhaps that made a difference? They also got some transfer charges waived).

Edited by bluegiraffe