Royal Princess Tea Tower Question

bex_disney

I am looking into the Royal Princess cruise and I see that there is a Tea Tower at the International Cafe. Does anyone know if this tea is complimentary, or if there is a charge.

It looks amazing, and I would definitely love to try this, but I would like to know ahead of time if there is a charge or not.

Thanks!

I am looking into the Royal Princess cruise and I see that there is a Tea Tower at the International Cafe. Does anyone know if this tea is complimentary, or if there is a charge.

It looks amazing, and I would definitely love to try this, but I would like to know ahead of time if there is a charge or not.

Thanks!

Why don't you just check once you are on the ship? Asking doesn't cost anything on the ship.:)

When I was on the Royal Princess, regular tea (Mighty Leaf bags) was included in coffee cards bought on that cruise, and required a punch on a card from a prior cruise.

Tea from the Tea Tower cost $2.75 plus gratuity (15%) and were not able to be paid for via a coffee card punch.

This was in October 2014.

Edited by cubfan63

Why don't you just check once you are on the ship? Asking doesn't cost anything on the ship.:)

Why bother replying to a posting when you have no answer?

Edited by FritzG

What is the Tea Tower? We will be on Regal in October. Do they also have it? I am a tea lover!!!

I'm a tea lover too (except for my morning cappuccino) and I particularly like my sleepytime tea before bed. So, I bring my own. It's exactly what I like and they don't carry it on the ship. I also have a personal blend that I carry, together with my steeper! But maybe I'll check out the tea tower this year. Seems they customize blends for you.

Here's a blurb about the tower:

Featuring a tea sommelier and a choice of 250 blends, tea lovers will revel in Regal Princess’ unique tea tower located in the ship’s central Piazza. Here guests can enjoy pre-blended tea varieties or create their own custom flavors. The ship’s tea sommelier, an expert on tea blends, hosts tea tasting events and a new Regal Afternoon Tea Experience, inspired by some of the most famous tea spots in London.

Maureen