Entourage teen program

mediccruzin

Any parents of recent cruises that your teens used this ? Did they like it?

Any specific ship? Even though I ask that, our kids tend to be hit or miss with the clubs. Last year on the BA our DD was at the teen club, made friends, and they had a blast. They did some night activities and one or two nights they closed the pool area at 10 and then just the teens got to use it.

Any specific ship? Even though I ask that, our kids tend to be hit or miss with the clubs. Last year on the BA our DD was at the teen club, made friends, and they had a blast. They did some night activities and one or two nights they closed the pool area at 10 and then just the teens got to use it.

Most likely it will be the escape. We like to do back to back cruises and that is the only one that sails a different itinerary the next week. The Getaway does the same one week after week.

My teens met great kids on the Epic at Spring Break that they still talk to, locals are actually planning a reunion at an amusement park this summer. They sometimes did the activities within the teen club and sometimes just met at a prearranged location after dinner and either went to the pool/hot tub or to Great Outdoors for "after dinner snacks" lol

Just make sure, whether they plan to go or not, that they go on first night. This is when introductions are made. My kids said pre-cruise they didn't want to go, but I insisted they go the first night and it helped make their cruise!!!

• 1 month later...

All I know is that my 13 year old disappeared every night after dinner...something about "two cute girls from Illinois..." :)

Just make sure, whether they plan to go or not, that they go on first night. This is when introductions are made. My kids said pre-cruise they didn't want to go, but I insisted they go the first night and it helped make their cruise!!!

This.

• 2 weeks later...

Had to laugh at your comment, we just returned Sunday from our Breakaway cruise with son and grandson. Grandson 13 had a blast too.!!! he had made several new friends, and we were glad for that. One morning we happened to meet him as we were entering the elevator, tried to catch him " Gotta go to Entourage" . Can't talk right now !" He loved the freedom to come and go. Went with his friends to O'Sheehans and he loved the chicken pot pie there. We did mostly meet up with him for dinner most evenings though as his dad set a time to meet. Which is in most cases , families meet for dinner, then the teens are off again.

All I know is that my 13 year old disappeared every night after dinner...something about "two cute girls from Illinois..." :)

This.

Not shocked that two cute girls caught his attention, but surprised at 13 he admitted it! Ours is a little shy about that, but we'll see how it goes this weekend.