Norwegian Jade - Adriatic cruise review

Just posted my first review! Had a great time on my recent cruise, these our my thoughts, if anyone is interested

http://click.email.cruisecritic.com/?qs=bcfea59723cd0dcd97fcc86654a3260d48d62f2bc294a1fcdb82353e22f98819ce3791b6cddb451c

Hope this link works!

Thanks for review. Link worked fine. Took me to review at

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=506470&et_cid=2232003&et_rid=165368810&et_referrer=Boards_WAR_NCL

Thanks for the review. I did this itinerary in October (my first solo cruise--taking my second solo on the Epic in March!) and also had a great time. I really enjoyed the Jade, which was my first NCL cruise.

Sorry you didn't like Kusadai. A tour to Ephesus would have likely made that a much more enjoyable experience. Amazing! That's the only port I didn't DIY, and was so glad I took a tour there.

It's a great itinerary and, like you, I absolutely loved Split. I enjoyed it more than Dubrovnik, which was one of the ports I was really looking forward to.

Hopefully if you go again you'll be able to spend some time in Venice--amazing, beautiful city!

Thanks for the review. I did this itinerary in October (my first solo cruise--taking my second solo on the Epic in March!) and also had a great time. I really enjoyed the Jade, which was my first NCL cruise.

Sorry you didn't like Kusadai. A tour to Ephesus would have likely made that a much more enjoyable experience. Amazing! That's the only port I didn't DIY, and was so glad I took a tour there.

It's a great itinerary and, like you, I absolutely loved Split. I enjoyed it more than Dubrovnik, which was one of the ports I was really looking forward to.

Hopefully if you go again you'll be able to spend some time in Venice--amazing, beautiful city!

Thanks for your post. Yes, you're probably right about Kusadasi, maybe if we'd booked a tour to Ephesus, I might have thought differently! Maybe next time!

We too will be on the Epic - first in November around the Med (we did the same one two years ago) and then in January, the same itinerary as you - from Barcelona taking in Morroco and the Canaries! Can't wait!

Thanks for your post. Yes, you're probably right about Kusadasi, maybe if we'd booked a tour to Ephesus, I might have thought differently! Maybe next time!

We too will be on the Epic - first in November around the Med (we did the same one two years ago) and then in January, the same itinerary as you - from Barcelona taking in Morroco and the Canaries! Can't wait!

So excited about the cruise coming up! I hope you'll post a review--I'll be stalking CC looking for them by then! LOL. Have you made plans for any of the ports yet?

So excited about the cruise coming up! I hope you'll post a review--I'll be stalking CC looking for them by then! LOL. Have you made plans for any of the ports yet?

No, nothing planned as yet, but out of all the ports we will be visiting in January, we've only been to Funchal before. I can recommend the cable car up to the Botanical Gardens!

Now I've done my first review, I'm sure I'll be posting again in the future!

No, nothing planned as yet, but out of all the ports we will be visiting in January, we've only been to Funchal before. I can recommend the cable car up to the Botanical Gardens!

Now I've done my first review, I'm sure I'll be posting again in the future!

Great! I'll watch for it.

We have a good roll call for our sailing and we've already set up a few tours. So far, we have tours planned in Tangier, Tenerife, and Malaga. I'm sure we'll have more arranged as we get closer!

Just posted my first review! Had a great time on my recent cruise, these our my thoughts, if anyone is interested

http://click.email.cruisecritic.com/?qs=bcfea59723cd0dcd97fcc86654a3260d48d62f2bc294a1fcdb82353e22f98819ce3791b6cddb451c

Hope this link works!

Great review thank you.

We might have been on the same cruise, left Venice June 6th. I have to agree with your comments about the ship and crew. First class. We were also on the UBP which was brilliant, talk about freedom !

Like you we are also booked on Epic in January. Our third time on her, again a fabulous ship.

John

we sailed on jade last year and were very impressed with a guitar/singer called Carlos who was a temporary cover for RJ red who was on leave first week of btb but left second week

glad that NCL have apparently brought him back as he was great and yes his rendition of nessum dorma was fantastic