FTTF Timing

jimmcg29

Not that we need another Faster to the Fun conversation after all the great info I seen on this site I find myself still wondering about a few things. I have been trying a couple times a day but it always say’s no tickets left. I am sure I already spent more time on energy on this that the FTTF is worth.

For those of you that got in early and scored right away this is not for you. For anyone who was shutout at first but kept trying and succeeded I think there are a number of people in my position that would like to know a few things. On the day you scored… How many days until your cruise, what day of the week, what time of day, what day of the month. I am wondering if enough people respond maybe we could find a pattern.

The number and frequency of FTTF slots released by Carnival is believed to be dependent on the number of Platinum and Diamond cruisers booked on a sailing. Carnival cannot overload their "skip to the front of the line" obligation.

That said, I doubt you will ever discover any "successful method" method to purchase FTTF other than checking frequently.

Try emailing shore excursion desk and let them know you are interested and dates. I did and they emailed me when they were getting to release some and then I purchased it within an hour of the time of the email. I didn't hear back from them for about two weeks from the time of the original email, but just be patient and it might work for you. Was definitely worth it for us, no waiting to board, room ready to drop off carry-ons, first tender off ship, first to disembark in the morning last day, and faster line at guest services if needed. Although you will read various opinions on this, it works great for us! Good Luck!

Cruising on 8/2. Purchased on Wednesday, 6/17 around noon. We had been checking everyday. When we first saw that there were no more available, we called to inquire and the Carnival rep told us the only way we'd be able to get one is if someone else cancelled and it became available. Not sure if that is the truth because they still had some available the next day.

We finally got ours on Tuesday, 5/5/15 for the 6/15/15 sailing. I had checked at 7:00 a.m. with no luck and then checked again at 10:15 a.m. & it was there. I was in a meeting and almost shouted out I was so happy and surprised!! So keep checking - we just returned from our cruise and it was totally worth every penny!x

Interested as well in this info :)

I had a question also. At how far out is the FTTF supposed to show up? I have checked periodically for our Jan cruise but am not sure if I am just wasting my time with it being so far out.

Interested as well in this info :)

I had a question also. At how far out is the FTTF supposed to show up? I have checked periodically for our Jan cruise but am not sure if I am just wasting my time with it being so far out.

I am also looking to purchase FTTF for a Jan, 2016 cruise, but appears they have not been loaded for purchase yet. According to the many threads I have read about this, they are expected to be loaded by the end of June, so I keep checking.

I am also looking to purchase FTTF for a Jan, 2016 cruise, but appears they have not been loaded for purchase yet. According to the many threads I have read about this, they are expected to be loaded by the end of June, so I keep checking.

Thank you lol I dont feel so crazy obsessed now.

A week ago I checked it said one ticket left so I took it, today I happened to check out of curiosity..lo and behold it said there are nine tickets left this is for Aug 2 Conquest hurry up people if you are on this cruise!!

Edited by Trnkk

I have always gotten FTTF after they were initially sold out. However, I checked everyday, several times a day.

1. Bought on Wednesday (6/17/2015) at 1:22 pm. Sail date 8/2/2015 on Pride.

2. Bought on Friday (6/27/2014) at 7:39 am. Sail date 7/27/2014 on Pride.

3. Saw them available on Monday (2/3/2014) at 2:52 pm. Sail date 3/29/2014 on Breeze.

4. Bought on Thursday (1/30/2014) at 2:05 pm. Sail date 3/29/2014 on Breeze.