Jade arrival in Houston - Hobby transfer?

RMLincoln

I just read a comment in a thread on the ports forum that NCL does not book transfers unless one has purchased air through NCL (this was in reference to a Venice disembarkation). Is this the case everywhere NCL disembarks? If so, how can we book a transfer from Houston port to Hobby airport. Thanks for the help, m--

I just read a comment in a thread on the ports forum that NCL does not book transfers unless one has purchased air through NCL (this was in reference to a Venice disembarkation). Is this the case everywhere NCL disembarks? If so, how can we book a transfer from Houston port to Hobby airport. Thanks for the help, m--

I arranged my own air from Dallas to Houston and back to Dallas. A cruise critic friend was kind enough to meet us at Hobby and drive us to the Bayport terminal, with a nice visit in between. But I booked the NCL transfer after the cruise to Hobby. Worked great.

Usually NCL has transfers you can sign up for, either ahead of time or onboard.

If you used a TA, ask them to book it. Otherwise call NCL. Or onboard, ask at front desk.

We don't use the transfers because the driver waits until the bus is filled.

We'd rather take a taxi which is what we did this past April from Bayport terminal to Houston Hobby.

There was a line of taxis and shuttles waiting outside the port terminal.

Edited by NMLady

Ah, so NCL does have transfers... Thank you.

Yes, from the web site: "Airport to pier transfers or vice versa are available for purchase for all guests." And if you made your reservation through a TA: "If you've made your cruise reservation through a travel agency, please contact your agent directly to make transfer arrangements." BTW, we will be on there with you!!

Edited by zdcatc12
Added

When I talked to ncl, I was told we could do so on board or in advance, we just needed flight info. It wasn't required for us to use ncl air. We have done this many times in other ports without issue, so I cant imagine this would be any different.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Thanks again all. I do not have flight info, will be visiting a few days in the Houston area... still working on that part. But I am relieved that we will be able to order transfers. The excursions did not list any, but maybe too early. Thanks for the help.. been so long since we used NCL.

zdcatc12... will check in on the roll call again, haven't been there for awhile. May see you there! m--

Thanks again all. I do not have flight info, will be visiting a few days in the Houston area... still working on that part. But I am relieved that we will be able to order transfers. The excursions did not list any, but maybe too early. Thanks for the help.. been so long since we used NCL.

zdcatc12... will check in on the roll call again, haven't been there for awhile. May see you there! m--

Houston Hobby to Bayport is not that far a drive/ride.