Going Gold

tanbum6

So if you are RED when you booked and at the end of the cruise you will be gold they change you to GOLD BEFORE?

OP congrads!

Even if a person hits 25 days, 75 days, or 200 days on the very last day of his/her cruise, he/she will receive the corresponding card for the next level, and the perks afforded that level, upon embarkation of that cruise.

Even if a person hits 25 days, 75 days, or 200 days on the very last day of his/her cruise, he/she will receive the corresponding card for the next level, and the perks afforded that level, upon embarkation of that cruise.

AWESOME, thanks for the info!

Yay! Looks like DH & I will turn gold on our anniversary cruise. We are at 21 days now. Thank you for the info!

Truth of the matter is gold is not worth much of anything anymore

Except for our free large water in the room and our next level pin... OH can't forget that free drink on the last night, when there trying to slow down on the booze LOL

Except for our free large water in the room and our next level pin... OH can't forget that free drink on the last night, when there trying to slow down on the booze LOL

On our last cruise couldnt figure out why we would want the large water and think we just left it in cabin.

Very happy with ships water and how do you keep the large water cold while out on an excursion?

I see people often post the perks of being Gold are not worth much anymore. My husband and I just booked a 10 day Journeys cruise in December for $75 a person with a $150 OBC because he was gold. I checked the same cruise with my Red VIFP number and the deal wasn't available. It's an inside cabin but any cabin is better than the office :) Especially when the cabin is basically free!!

I'll be going Gold on the Breeze in October!!!

I see people often post the perks of being Gold are not worth much anymore. My husband and I just booked a 10 day Journeys cruise in December for $75 a person with a $150 OBC because he was gold. I checked the same cruise with my Red VIFP number and the deal wasn't available. It's an inside cabin but any cabin is better than the office :) Especially when the cabin is basically free!!

I'll be going Gold on the Breeze in October!!!

The Journeys cruise is random as I received the same offer and I am RED VIFP, seems like being gold anymore is just a different card.....

The Journeys cruise is random as I received the same offer and I am RED VIFP, seems like being gold anymore is just a different card.....

Oh well I guess I stand corrected. Bummer! I had hope for Gold. Just have to work on going Platinum.

You will get a gold card.Don’t forget about that free drink that gold gets. LIMITED TO LAST SEA DAY AFTER 5PM. And they hope you forget about it or to hungover to drink anymore. And they save money.

So sad what Carnival calls loyalty compare to other cruise lines. But then you could ask Heald for freebies that’s his only job now.