Favourite non- alcoholic beverages

crazytomatoes

My daughter, who is of drinking age where we live will not be on our upcoming Alaskan cruise. She is not overly concerned and has a premium non alcohol package but wonders if there are any virgin drinks out there that top other people list. The rest of us will have a alcohol package and like to go and have a cocktail before dinner, any suggestions for fun drinks that she could try?

I had to re-read that 20 times. I couldn't figure out why she needed to know about drinks if she will not be on the upcoming cruise. :p I realize you meant she won't be old enough on the cruise!

I'd be interested to hear the answers also. I don't drink alcohol because I just don't like the taste. And last time I had a sip of wine I had an allergic reaction. So no alcohol for me either even though I'm getting the classic drink package free.

There will be a NA drink the day. Check your daily paper. I like the ones with mint/lime and bubbly water. The peach sangria which is NA is to die for.

I also like San Pellegrino water with lime.

You can also order a virgin pina colada, daiquiri, etc.

The virgin strawberry daiquiris that I've had are pretty good. I like the adult version but don't always want/need alcohol but want a frozen *something* and that's my choice. Haven't tried virgin pina colada but I'm sure it'd be good too.

I took some vanilla ice cream one time from the station by Oceanview and had it put in a big tall glass. Added some chocolate milk and stirred it up and it was awesome.

Guess I'm just a kid at heart;)

But my favorite drink of all time??? good old water.

If she has ever heard of a drink, you can find a bartender on most Celebrity ships that can make a quite tasty version of it without alcohol. Even that crazy Canadian Caesar is good sans booze.

Oh great! I have a severe fish allergy and I never would have imagined I'd have to worry about anchovies in my drink!!! :eek: Well, now I know if I get something different to drink, I had better check the ingredients. Thanks for the heads up!

The Caesar drink doesn't have anchovies :confused:

It has clam broth, though, so you may still be unable to drink it.

Oh, I did a search online for it and it said it had Worcestershire Sauce in it which has anchovies in it. Maybe it depends on who makes it. That's the one I saw.

I was pregnant last cruise and had the premium none alcoholic. I just gave the bar tender my card and asked for a virgin cocktail of their choice :) sometimes I'd specify not orange juice based or creamy but didn't have anything I didn't like.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

At the pool bar on last cruise I said I wanted a non-alcoholic something refreshing. He put me together a mint/melon drink. Really light and perfect before a meal. I don't know if it had a name. Have tried to make it again at home without success. I guess I'll just have to go on another cruise to get the recipe!

I was pregnant last cruise and had the premium none alcoholic. I just gave the bar tender my card and asked for a virgin cocktail of their choice :) sometimes I'd specify not orange juice based or creamy but didn't have anything I didn't like.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I love that idea!