Executive Lounge Lvl11 Marina

wally_bushy

Kazu, listen to Jim/Stan but I will add that our personal experience has been that the butler would start going through all the things he can do for us ... and even when we said "we know the drill", he kept on going.

So by all means ask any questions you want to ask. But maybe perhaps, you won't need to!

They are MUCH happier when you use them than they are when you do not ... but there's no pressure to do so.

Mura

Pee-pul, Pee-pul, Pee-pul,

Let's just calm down and take a deep breather, preferably after a nice sip of the spirit of your choice. Or better yet, cold milk - also conveniently available in the lounge cooler.

It eludes me how such nice, intelligent folks as y'all can miss the miss the single most salient fact about the Executive/Concierge Lounges. The wonderful fact that on most days they offer truly scrumptious Peanut Butter Cookies. Yes, it's true. From about mid-day on there are several types of cookies available in the glass front serving caddy - but only the peanut butter ones are both tasty and, well... perfect! :D

Don't get me wrong, I love and respect Oceania's butlers. But I feel positively guilty asking them to bring me some of their delicious peanutty deelites. 'Sides, I mostly need the exercise to go git'em...

So feel howsumever you like about the utility of the lounges, but I will cease sailing on Oceania the day they cease provision of my favorite semi-private peanut butter cookie stash. :cool:

Humph!

JMBobB

Edited by JMBobB

Kazu, listen to Jim/Stan but I will add that our personal experience has been that the butler would start going through all the things he can do for us ... and even when we said "we know the drill", he kept on going.

So by all means ask any questions you want to ask. But maybe perhaps, you won't need to!

They are MUCH happier when you use them than they are when you do not ... but there's no pressure to do so.

Mura

thanks Mura :)

that's wonderful to hear they will tell us - we will just listen. :) and learn :)

thanks so much for you help :)

thanks Mura :)

that's wonderful to hear they will tell us - we will just listen. :) and learn :)

thanks so much for you help :)

You will love your butler - trust me ;) once you disembark, you will realize just how spoiled you where! Trust your butlers advice and enjoy your cruise!

• 2 weeks later...
Total waste of space on board and resources. We had a butler so we wanted for nothing. There is a dining concierge if you need to move/change a reservation and you forget to tell the butler. Easier to go directly to them anyway and get an immediate answer to your needs.

Ditto. Our butler brought us snacks and drinks each day. We were in the lounge on 11 once during our 7 night cruise last year in the North Sea. Don't get too excited. You'll be disappointed.