MS Amsterdam San Diego to Vancouver - 27MAY

FINALLY! I just wrapped up Day 2, Part 6... Take a peek. Sorry so very very slow.

DW added navigation under "Cruises" at the top, so there is a "Table of Contents" sort of page to go to. Please take a look and let us know what you think.

I have still been working on that darned video... look for it hopefully sooner than later...

The site navigation is wonderful. High Five to your DW! :D The update is great, too. Don't stress about timing, it's amazing you were able to do this much. I always have good intentions that go almost nowhere. :eek:

Cheers, Denise

Lol. Me too with the grand intentions... I once wanted to sell a cookbook in college bookstores on "101 ways to cook Ramen"... Yeah, that never happened. The only reason I keep going with this review blog post thing, is the positive responses it has been getting. We have plans to be better organized after what we've learned from this experience, and to take notes , etc...

Our next journey is October for our 10th Anniversary. It'll be a Royal Caribbean 7-day cruise... So, we'll break in with a new crowd on the RCI forums... hopefully they are as receptive as our new HAL family has been. A longer cruise on HAL with more ports would be nice also.... Hmmm... maybe we should find one..

Aww Shucks, thanks. I will try to get more done soon. Only one (and a partial) day left of review, and the last day was pretty lazy... but there will be photos.

Perhaps more importantly, DW made even more navigation changes last evening (which is funny since I work in IT, you would think it would have been me... but NOOOOoOOO).

The honey-do list was strong, but Day 3 is underway using 1 engine.

I have just posted Day 3, Part 1... and am immediately starting on Part 2...

Hopefully pt. 2 will be early tomorrow or late tonight. Organising and rotating the photos has become more fluid...

Thanks for playing along... see you all soon!

Hopefully I will be able to wrap this thing up tonight. In the meantime, enjoy the new video that I finished (Sailing and Snorkeling in St John and St. Kitts).. there was a Sea turtle swimming with me in St Kitts, and that was pretty magical for me.

Assuming the honey-do list doesn't get too crazy, I should be able to wrap the final sea day this evening...

http://bonvoyagebites.com/2015/07/carnival-victory-daysail-and-snorkeling-in-st-thomas-st-john-and-st-kitts/

Well, kids... It has been a fun journey, but it appears it has come to an end. I wrapped up the posts last night and posted them this morning.

If there are any questions or comments, please feel free to ask (or tell, as the case may be)... I would be happy to answer, and if I cannot, I am sure someone else on here would be able to do so.

Thanks so much for following along, and being so encouraging.

Thanks for all the fabulous info. Any other pictures of the public spaces on the Amsterdam you have not posted? Love the food pics but was forced to stop looking at them when I started to gain weight.

Thank you!

I have lots of video of the public spaces. I just need to get music to put in the video and I think it will wrap up pretty quickly from there. For copyright reasons, I have to write said music, so I have been working on that ... I will see how I can get that together very soon I hope.

• 4 weeks later...