No edocs?

kekilia

People have posted that one receives a set of edocs that include personalized cruise info - as is on the paper docs. It's two weeks from embarkation, I have received no edocs. Luckily I have the invoice, which I printed, and the O cruise planner, with docs and luggage tags. Still, it leaves me a bit uneasy if these things get neglected.:p:o

E docs are the invoice

Not exactly. It basically is a rehash, electronic version of the document packet you received by mail. It is called the Final Vacation Cruise Summary. It lists any perks you are getting, the itinerary, the port information, your dining reservations, flight arrangements if through Oceania, and I'm sure anything else you've pre booked through O such as hotel, transfers, excursions etc.

It will be slightly different, perhaps not quite as thorough as the hard copy you received, I can't remember all the details without one in front of me.

I just found my last one. It also has a Guest Registration Form, a PDF of available excursions, a copy of the Terms & Conditions, and a promo trying to get you to book another cruise while onboard.

The bottom line is that all you really need to board is a passport and a credit card, and sometimes not even a credit card. There might be an exception where you'll need to produce a ticket or boarding papers to be allowed into the terminal in some ports.

There really isn't anything different in it from the packet you've received. So if you don't get it, you aren't missing much. In the past I've got mine about 3 weeks or so before the cruise.

All you really need is the information page in the planner to show the port people (in some ports)

luggage tags you can get at the port if you do not get them

Your passport & a credit card

You should already have your airline reservations & hotel information if booked through O

I get the final Summery vis email from Oceania with a CC to my travel agent

she also confirms with me that I got the email OK