How do access the forums?

This may get moved, but I am loyal to Royal caribbean in my limited cruising, and I really appreciate the posters in the Royal sub group! So my question is; how do you access the forums? Particularly from a tablet? What app to use?

The reason I ask.

If I want to include photos, I find it much easier to use the "Tapatalk" app

If I want to change the color of text, to answer a question, I have to use the dolphin browser instead of chrome?

If I want easy access to folders I created (for easy access to info I like to reference) I also have to use the web site through a browser?

Just curious?

I use Tapatalk on my iPad and Android phone and Firefox on my laptop and workstation. I rarely post photos from the iPad or Android. I mostly use Photobucket through a Firefox browser to post my photos.

I have given up on Tapatalk and now using the cruisecritic forum app on the iPhone.

Did you see any improvements? The only issue I have is they keep changing their format.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Edited by Big_G

I exclusively use the cruise critic forum app on iPhones and iPads...I find web interfaces on my laptop to take too long to load/scroll etc... I have never tried to post a picture though...

I have tried the cc app twice and removed it twice. I have found tapatalk to be a bit cleaner but maybe I will try it a 3rd time.

As much as I would prefer to not use a browser at all, I do like seeing poster's signatures (I may be the only one) and how many and what cruises they have been on. I wish that translated to the forum apps