Children getting un-checked in

Me, my wife, and our two minor children leave on the Navigator out of Galveston in five weeks. I have long since checked us in. Twice since I have gone back into the reservation and noticed that my children are no longer checked in. Each time, I re-associate me to them as their parent and then re-print a new Set Sail pass.

Any guesses as to what is going on and whether we will have any problems at the pier?

I too was/am in the same boat (haha!), but since I am taking my niece, I thought it has something to do w/ the relationship between her and I.

I called Royal and they told me that as long as I received confirmation and have my SetSail pass, then I have nothing to worry about! (we shall see!)

Happy seas!

When I checked in last week, I failed to associate my daughter with a payment option. Printed SS PASS and her name was not listed. I called to ask how I should proceed and the kind lady very efficiently got me back on track. During the conversation she asked me to check SS one more time before printing as they were having a glitch in the system that was indeed dropping third and forth passengers. She said if I came back to site later and noticed that the name was missing not to worry, as long as I had a SS with her name on it I was good to go.

Same thing happened to me Friday. Both children kept receiving "incomplete" after I checked them in. I did it multiple times but it never worked. When I called they told me they were having issues with that and I will be fine with the set sail pass I already printed.

I also had this problem; a call to Royal identified this as a known glitch and it will not prevent the cruise documents from being issued.

If you go into the adults profile, you'll be able to accept the cruise contract for the minors and then have the option to print the Set Sail pass or whatever it's called. Once it is printed out, there's nothing you need to worry about.