Do you do Excursions?

The way I see it, my husband and I travel specifically to see new places and enjoy new experiences, so I definitely don't skimp on excursions. I also think that paying for the ship's excursions, even if more expensive, gives us piece of mind, which is worth it when on vacation. Besides, my husband and I don't drink alcohol, so fortunately for us, what we save on alcohol offsets our excursion costs.

The way I see it, my husband and I travel specifically to see new places and enjoy new experiences, so I definitely don't skimp on excursions. I also think that paying for the ship's excursions, even if more expensive, gives us piece of mind, which is worth it when on vacation. Besides, my husband and I don't drink alcohol, so fortunately for us, what we save on alcohol offsets our excursion costs.

No kidding on the alcohol. I was checking out the all inclusive drink package on a world cruise - around $8000 per person.

We do both ship and private excursions. When planning private excursions, I do my due diligence and research the tour company to make sure they have an outstanding reputation!

We have found that private tours provide the best excursion at the lowest price!

When in St. Maarten, I would recommend Soualiga Destinations Boat Tours. We toured with them in the past and it was by far the best excursion we experienced in St. Maarten.

Happy cruising!