Inside Guarantee Cabin on Carnival Dream

ccw2891

For anyone that sailed on the Carnival Dream I am wondering what their inside cabins are like...I'm trying to keep this vacation as affordable as possible and we have cruised before and rarely used the room so were thinking about a inside cabin..

Question....Has anyone opted for the Carnival Guarantee inside cabin or any guarantee cabin for that matter? What happened ? Did you end up in the dungeon or with a horrible cabin experience? I'm a little worried. I don't want to feel every wave while sleeping.

Thanks for your opinions

Hi there. While this is a general forum for asking questions, there is a specific board that is just for Carnival. You can read and research to your heart's content there. Many - actually most - of your questions would be answered there anyway without you having to ask. I think just about everything has already been discussed. :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=215 <--click here for Carnival forum

Have fun on your cruise.

Edited by Langley Cruisers

For anyone that sailed on the Carnival Dream I am wondering what their inside cabins are like...I'm trying to keep this vacation as affordable as possible and we have cruised before and rarely used the room so were thinking about a inside cabin..

Question....Has anyone opted for the Carnival Guarantee inside cabin or any guarantee cabin for that matter? What happened ? Did you end up in the dungeon or with a horrible cabin experience? I'm a little worried. I don't want to feel every wave while sleeping.

Thanks for your opinions

I agree about asking this on the carnival forum, but many people have booked inside guarantees and have been very happy with them. Carnival has some of the largest inside cabins in the industry. With a guarantee you always run the risk of getting a poor location, but when you actually look at it there are far more cabins that are not in poor locations than ones that are.

Inside cabins can be on any deck of the ship, really. So it's just the luck of the draw where you are going to be placed. Yes there are some on lower decks, but many people don't mind those cabins. They are closer to the dining room and deck 5 which is the public deck with a lot of activity. No matter where they put you, you will be on a cruise!!!