NCL IConciege ap

molly82400

Does anyone know if the Dawn has access to the iconierge ap. I noticed on NCL website that it was not on the list of ships that people can contact form land

No, passengers on the Dawn does not have access to the iConcierge App yet - will probably be added during their next dry dock (in 2016?), like it has been added on ships in the fleet that went to dry dock in 2015.

http://www.ncl.com/downloads/iconcierge

I called the Concierge Department yesterday regarding my Dawn cruise. I spoke with the most pleasant, seemingly competent and agreeable woman. I only had two rather small requests but she offered to do just about anything I could dream of. This was customer service at it's very best. :)

I called the Concierge Department yesterday regarding my Dawn cruise. I spoke with the most pleasant, seemingly competent and agreeable woman. I only had two rather small requests but she offered to do just about anything I could dream of. This was customer service at it's very best. :)

Just wanted to mention that the iConcierge app for smartphones (for more information please see link above, in my previous post) has nothing to do with the Concierge department. It is kind of a "do-it-yourself-app" for use on board. :)

Edited by TrumpyNor

Here's a little more info regarding the iConcierge for those looking for a way to keep in touch while onboard: (at least that's what it seems to be anyway)

We're on the Star in Sept./Oct for 25 days and it appears to be available for us. :D

Thanks for reminding me, we'll be sharing this info. :)

Here's a little more info regarding the iConcierge for those looking for a way to keep in touch while onboard: (at least that's what it seems to be anyway)

We're on the Star in Sept./Oct for 25 days and it appears to be available for us. :D

Just off the star and can confirm it works! Nice to have the list of what's going on in your pocket without having to take the daily compass, and instant access to your bill (not available on the star's TVs)

Just off the star and can confirm it works! Nice to have the list of what's going on in your pocket without having to take the daily compass, and instant access to your bill (not available on the star's TVs)

Thanks very much for this info, we're looking forward to being able to use it. Looks like just what we need to make things simpler.

Thanks again,

Connie

• 1 year later...

This is great. Thank you