Escape Paris Package (TransAtlantic Sail Date October 29, 2015

$hip$hape

Hello King,

Catherine and I booked the Thermal Spa Package early on. It's sold out; was limited(on-line) to 100 pax(?),

and the Thermal Spa may still be crowded since it's also "included" for those who have a Haven or Spa Cabin...

and have nothing else to do but PARTY on this Transatlantic voyage.:p

Michael

When we've stayed in the Haven the thermal spa was not included - yes for spa suites but not Haven guests.

I also don't know if they sold out online - there just may be a few passes available on board - so King of Me, don't give up hope, yet.

Message from my TA this morning.

Regarding the Eurostar I am not finding any information on their website, Rail Europe, The London Times or BBC that is talking about any significant delays or disruptions regarding service. I am sure, however, that NCL will take action to get all their passengers in place for the cruise should there be any delay.

So..........

Message from my TA this morning.

Regarding the Eurostar I am not finding any information on their website, Rail Europe, The London Times or BBC that is talking about any significant delays or disruptions regarding service. I am sure, however, that NCL will take action to get all their passengers in place for the cruise should there be any delay.

So..........

There have been delays on three consecutive mornings this week. Not heard of any delays this morning. Also not sure if this was affecting the cars more than the passenger trains. These take slightly different routes in France outside of the tunnel.

On the most recent they expected normal service from around 08.30 - which would be fine for your journey.

I am sure all will be fine for everyone.

There have been delays on three consecutive mornings this week. Not heard of any delays this morning. Also not sure if this was affecting the cars more than the passenger trains. These take slightly different routes in France outside of the tunnel.

On the most recent they expected normal service from around 08.30 - which would be fine for your journey.

I am sure all will be fine for everyone.

And if not, we just might be visiting with you after all - we'll have 10 days at our "disposal" :)