Drink packages?

Can me and my wife share a package or do both of us have to purchase one. We just drink water and coke. And if we share how does that work? We will be on the freedom of the seas in February. First cruise. Edited by sjbakb3906

Must buy two separate packages. Sharing is not allowed. If you want soda and bottled water you will need to purchase the Replenish package. If you are okay with tap water then you can purchase the soda only Refreshment package. Edited by jetexpress

The good news is that the Freedom is one of the ships with the Freestyle machines which let you have options for hundreds of different drink combinations. You would receive a special cup that has a RFID chip on the bottom of it. That chip will let you get soda from the Freestyle machine once every 15 minutes per cup. (You can get more from the bars or any other location on the ship that serves soda such as a resteraunt.).

Still shaking my head wondering why anyone would seriously think it would be OK to purchase one package and share it. Would you go to an all you can eat restaurant, order one meal and then share it with your wife?

[quote name='gerif']Still shaking my head wondering why anyone would seriously think it would be OK to purchase one package and share it. Would you go to an all you can eat restaurant, order one meal and then share it with your wife?[/QUOTE]

They never said it was OK to share. They asked if they are allowed to share or each buy the drink package. They only have 3 posts. So I really think they didn't know. Thanks Edited by coops

Do you have to have the same drinks package? My hubby drinks alcohol but i don't as i am allergic. So can i get a soda package & he get alcoholic one? Also we are traveling with little toddler so would we have to buy a package for him as he isnt allowed any of thr drink available on the packages? Thank you 😊

[quote name='ash88']Do you have to have the same drinks package? My hubby drinks alcohol but i don't as i am allergic. So can i get a soda package & he get alcoholic one? Also we are traveling with little toddler so would we have to buy a package for him as he isnt allowed any of thr drink available on the packages? Thank you 😊[/quote]
Correct, you can different packages, or none.

[quote name='ash88']Do you have to have the same drinks package? My hubby drinks alcohol but i don't as i am allergic. So can i get a soda package & he get alcoholic one? Also we are traveling with little toddler so would we have to buy a package for him as he isnt allowed any of thr drink available on the packages? Thank you [emoji4][/QUOTE]

You can both purchase different packages. Would assume that you would be happy with the drinks included with the cruise fare for your toddler. You may find the "free" drinks are sufficient for you too. They include coffee, tea, iced tea, hot chocolate, white and chocolate milk, water (not bottled), juice at breakfast such as orange and apple (not fresh squeezed), lemonade, some types of flavored water/punch.

• 2 weeks later...
I have a legit sharing question.

If I got the replenish package, would I be able to share with my 3 year old. I would never get her a package for soda, just hopeing to give her a lemonaid or some juice in the morning. She usually drinks water, and maybe something a little extra throughout the day.

Also, What drinks are free on board? Is milk included?

[quote name='gunther619']

Also, What drinks are free on board? Is milk included?[/QUOTE]

Iced tea, Lemonade, Milk, juices in the morning and some ships have flavored waters in the Windjammer. All included in your cruise fare. Edited by ryano

[quote name='gunther619']I have a legit sharing question.

If I got the replenish package, would I be able to share with my 3 year old. I would never get her a package for soda, just hopeing to give her a lemonaid or some juice in the morning. She usually drinks water, and maybe something a little extra throughout the day.

See response previous to your post. Lots of drinks included at no extra charge. You may have ask for milk - small cartons are out in the Windjammer with the cereal at breakfast, but they are available at any time - just ask.

[quote name='gunther619']I have a legit sharing question.

Every drink that a toddler normally drinks is free, including milk. There is no need to share with a toddler. However, if you want to load them up with sugar and caffeine, you can purchase a "child's" package for $4.00 a day.

Thanks all. All these drink packages lead me to believe there was almost nothing for free...but she'll be good with the free stuff.

[quote name='Havingfun2010']However, if you want to load them up with sugar and caffeine, you can purchase a "child's" package for $4.00 a day.[/quote]

LOL That doesn't sound like a fun to me :D...I'm trying to tire her out so she sleeps like an angel!!!:p