Miracle upgrades

minniegidget

I sailed on the Miracle last Nov before all the upgrades. I will be sailing again on Oct 3rd. Can someone tell me what upgrades they did?

Thank you

Barbara

Let us know how it was when you get back. We leave Nov 7!

Edited by ~~~CaliCruiseFamily~~~

Now that was not an upgrade:(

She also didnt get guys burger so IMHO did not get the good stuff

That means she still has veggie burgers, thin fries and chicken tenders! :)

We sailed on the Miracle 3 times before upgrade and loved the chicken tenders and veggie burgers. We sailed on the Dream in May and since she has no Guy's we were looking forward to the chicken tenders at the grill. NO SUCH LUCK. Dream has veggie burgers but no tenders. We were disappointed. Hope upgraded Miracle still has them.

We sailed on the Miracle 3 times before upgrade and loved the chicken tenders and veggie burgers. We sailed on the Dream in May and since she has no Guy's we were looking forward to the chicken tenders at the grill. NO SUCH LUCK. Dream has veggie burgers but no tenders. We were disappointed. Hope upgraded Miracle still has them.

Thought all ships without guys had the tenders. That is disappointing

She also didnt get guys burger so IMHO did not get the good stuff

The chicken tenders are awesome:)

Unfortunately you have to choose. Guy's or chicken tenders. According to Carnival, you can't have both. I'll take the tenders anyday.:)

I sailed on the Miracle last Nov before all the upgrades. I will be sailing again on Oct 3rd. Can someone tell me what upgrades they did?

Thank you

Barbara

We sailed on the Miracle a month after her dry dock for upgrades.

Here is a review I posted that includes descriptions of the upgrades:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2201473&highlight=miracle

For our cruise, not all of the improvements had been implemented. We spoke to a technician who said that they were trying to roll out a new one each week. Here is the list of the planned items:

Red Frog Pub – This was on board replacing the former Frankie and Johnnies bar

Alchemy Bar – This was on board replacing the former Jeeves Lounge

Playlist Productions – a total of four shows; 88 Keys, 80's Pop To the Max, Getaway Island, and Heart Of Soul – For our cruise they had all up and running except for Getaway Island which was scheduled to start during the next few cruises. These replaced the full production shows like Ticket to Ride and Generations.

Seuss At Sea – This was not available on our cruise.

Hasbro, The Game Show – This was not available on our cruise.

Cherry On Top – On board, replacing the former Formalities Shop

Sky Box Sports Bar – On board, replacing the former Maguire’s Sports Bar

Spin U – I did not seen any notice of this on our cruise. But, there were very few teenagers on board this particular cruise.

Not included in the 2.0 Renovations on the Miracle and sorely missed were the Guy's Burger Joint and the Blue Iguana Burrito Bar. These would have been welcome additions to the ship as we had them on our last cruise and they were the most popular food stations during that cruise. So I guess that they should have listed this round of renovations as Fun Ship 1.5.

Not included in the 2.0 Renovations on the Miracle and sorely missed were the Guy's Burger Joint and the Blue Iguana Burrito Bar. These would have been welcome additions to the ship as we had them on our last cruise and they were the most popular food stations during that cruise. So I guess that they should have listed this round of renovations as Fun Ship 1.5.

1.5 is correct. I wish Carnival would get on the ball and send a 2.0 ship to the west coast. Stop dilly dallying and let us know what is going on with Miracle and Splendor.

1.5 is correct. I wish Carnival would get on the ball and send a 2.0 ship to the west coast. Stop dilly dallying and let us know what is going on with Miracle and Splendor.

It is pretty clear the Miracle is coming to Tampa.

Believe they are waiting for third lane of the panama canal to be finished to send Splendor to WC.

It is pretty clear the Miracle is coming to Tampa.

Believe they are waiting for third lane of the panama canal to be finished to send Splendor to WC.

I believe that as well, but if the canal isn't going to be finished, are they going to leave Miracle here longer?