A Heartfelt Thank You!

So many times on these boards we read criticism and flaming. Tonight I would like to say Thank you to everyone here that has made it possible for my family to enjoy cruising.

I read here several times a day. Sometime I read things and just put it away in my memory bank...hoping to be able to retrieve it at a later date when needed. (Getting harder to do as the years go by!)

We changed our minds about a cruise that I had already purchased air for. I had read here on CC, that sometimes if there is a flight schedule change, you may be able to get a refund. I canceled the cruise and just waited to see if there was a flight change. Sure enough today they changed that flight time and I was able to get a full refund on non refundable tickets! Thanks CC!

In addition, someone long ago, informed me about the "fish" site for watching fare reductions. I have saved thousands over the years. I have been able to get cabin upgrades after final. Thank you CC!

When planning cruises to places I never thought I would ever see, the destination boards have been invaluable. We traveled the Baltics last year with a week in Copenhagen post cruise. We planned with the hints and help from the folks on CC only. Thanks CC!

The most valuable benefit of CC has been the people we have met both virtually and in Person. We have friends we cherish more then money could buy. Thanks CC!

I really hope that those of you that take the time to answer questions and offer knowledge know how much you are appreciated.

Made friends for life on CC after meeting on board. It is a great site and wish everyone would just be NICE to each other on here and not be rude as sometimes happens.

We have also learned a lot being on CC.

Glad it worked so well for you!

Happy cruises ahead.:)

I second that!! I can't tell you how many times I have started dinner conversations with " Today on cruise critic I read...... " ... whether it was about excursions, departure ports, transportation, etc...:rolleyes:

The wealth of knowledge on this board about cruising is amazing.

Keep that info flowing!! :)

Agree 100%. I am fairly new to cursing but have learned so much on here.

Thanks for taking the time to express what so many feel.

I've learned a few new words myself. :rolleyes: JUST KIDDING, couldn't resist.

Aboat,, what a wonderful feel good thread !

So many times on these boards we read criticism and flaming. Tonight I would like to say Thank you to everyone here that has made it possible for my family to enjoy cruising.

I read here several times a day. Sometime I read things and just put it away in my memory bank...hoping to be able to retrieve it at a later date when needed. (Getting harder to do as the years go by!)

We changed our minds about a cruise that I had already purchased air for. I had read here on CC, that sometimes if there is a flight schedule change, you may be able to get a refund. I canceled the cruise and just waited to see if there was a flight change. Sure enough today they changed that flight time and I was able to get a full refund on non refundable tickets! Thanks CC!

In addition, someone long ago, informed me about the "fish" site for watching fare reductions. I have saved thousands over the years. I have been able to get cabin upgrades after final. Thank you CC!

When planning cruises to places I never thought I would ever see, the destination boards have been invaluable. We traveled the Baltics last year with a week in Copenhagen post cruise. We planned with the hints and help from the folks on CC only. Thanks CC!

The most valuable benefit of CC has been the people we have met both virtually and in Person. We have friends we cherish more then money could buy. Thanks CC!

I really hope that those of you that take the time to answer questions and offer knowledge know how much you are appreciated.

sniff-sniff...Beautifully stated :)

Agree 100%. I am fairly new to cursing but have learned so much on here.

Thanks for taking the time to express what so many feel.

Oh this is an awesome typo :D

Don't really understand why it took so long for you to vent, lol :p Let it out Lyban!

###

I totally feel the same way. Well said.

The only thing I don't like about being here is when I don't have a cruise booked. It makes me sad and envious of those who do.

But when I have one booked this site sure enables me obsession and planning regarding all things cruise related. :D